new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

As a big Man City fan, I really like the new kit compared the most recent one we have been wearing.

mancity.jpg

I like getting rid of the navy and white sleeves, only thing I dont care for is the adding of the .com to Thomas Cook, but oh well, still an improvement IMO.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far, Man City has been the only new kit I like totally. Even with that Le Coq Sportif logo hanging out on the shoulder for no apparent reason.

I'm just chuffed to bits they didn't use some asymmetrical neck trim or something ridiculous like that.

Hey, does anyone know where we can find the source file for that new number application guide? I am DYING to get my hands on a high res image of the new premier league font, if not vectors, if not the typeface itself. Any help? Anyone?

BTW, I traced the lion portion of the new logo, if anyone is interested:

Picture2-1.png

OD_Signature.jpg

Hey, does anyone know where we can find the source file for that new number application guide? I am DYING to get my hands on a high res image of the new premier league font, if not vectors, if not the typeface itself. Any help? Anyone?

BTW, I traced the lion portion of the new logo, if anyone is interested:

Picture2-1.png

Nice job.

I hate to mention it, but your version seems a little off, especially the crown and the ball:

Premierleague.PNG

I dunno what this is, but I found it on google images:

liverpool-fc-adidas-kit1_0.jpg

It may be a jersey of a team that didnt win any trophies this year... :P....Seriously,though..I havent seen any leaks or mock-ups that were similar to that one...

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

I dunno what this is, but I found it on google images:

liverpool-fc-adidas-kit1_0.jpg

perfect. i was thinking that they should drop the badge on the shirts while watching the game. i'd say thats the template ac milan was wearing.

aren't they getting new sponsors next year too?

3 more years with Carlsberg announced yesterday. That takes the club up to the opening of the new stadium when they will seek a deal like the one Arsenal got for shirt and stadium naming rights.

That picture is a very old fake btw.

liverpool-1.png

Archived