new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

The Inter shirt is GREAT, one of the best if not the best in recent years.

Another shot of th Dortmund home here:

4.jpg

Not too fancy but much better than last year's Nike yellow & white stripes debacle.

They will add a sponsor to the shirt, but the company, RAG, is currently undergoing restructuring and does not know it's new name. No kidding. The sponsor will give a shirt away to every one of the about 40.000 season ticket holder, nice move.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were the sponsor I'd be a bit concerned.

The sponsor is the owner.

Not according to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massimo_Moratti

While we're at it, Wikipedia also has some distasteful associations with the new shirt:

During the Fascist era, the name "Internazionale" was not looked upon kindly, and the club played as Ambrosiana, wearing white shirts emblazoned with a red cross. In 1932, the club was permitted to append its old moniker, and was known as Ambrosiana-Inter. Finally in 1942, the club reverted to its original name, Internazionale.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._Internazionale_Milano

If I were the sponsor I'd be a bit concerned.

The sponsor is the owner.

Not according to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massimo_Moratti

While we're at it, Wikipedia also has some distasteful associations with the new shirt:

During the Fascist era, the name "Internazionale" was not looked upon kindly, and the club played as Ambrosiana, wearing white shirts emblazoned with a red cross. In 1932, the club was permitted to append its old moniker, and was known as Ambrosiana-Inter. Finally in 1942, the club reverted to its original name, Internazionale.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._Internazionale_Milano

lol, are you trying to teach me the history of the team of the city where I live!? Ahah, that's funny. It's like if I come to you and try to explain with some articles founded around the net the history of your American team.

Ambrosiana did take that red cross from the Milano's city emblem. Then you article add nothing.

About Moratti which is one of the owner, oh well, that's a long story. Yeah, ok, if you want the "official" story take that as it comes but in all honesty there is another company behind the property of F.C. Internazionale. Did you never heard about Olimpia S.p.A. (don't use Wiki, please)? No, because you know nothing about this team.

Hey, now, no need to get snippy. This isn't personal. I'm well aware that Wikipedia is a dubious source, but a quick search didn't turn up anything to dispute it. Especially if, as you imply, the finances are deliberately murky.

Instead of getting your dander up, I would appreciate it if you could educate us on the history and finances of the team. That's the beauty of these boards.

Here we go with some interesting new kits:

Germany/Spain:

germspainpa4.png

France/Denmark:

frandenlw4.jpg

Fulham FC:

1.jpg

Personally, I don't like the Germany kit. Germay MUST wear whole white kits...but i'll buy one..:D

The spain kit is not bad. But what the **** is this crap around the crest?! Are they trying to create a retro-look. I think they failed...

To the France kit...I LOVE it. It's modern but still classic.

And for the Denmark kit...I think there's not much to say there. Very classic, like every of their kits I can remember...Good job, adidas.

KaTo

Idk why, but that Germany kit just screams out pseudo late 70s-early 80s style.

And I hope Spain isn't actually going to wear black shorts, that'd would be interestingly bad.

And talk about plain, you take away the sponsor logo and Fulham's basically wearing a polo shirt with a nice logo on it.

Inter actually wore those jerseys today as they hold the trophy aloft

r177169725.jpg

capt.xlb11005271547.italy_soccer_xlb110.jpg

That looks like something the England national team or perhaps AC Milan should be wearing :blink:

Or, Brown University.

125px-Brown_Coat_of_Arms.png

That would look bad-ass in the Ivy League!

While Fulham's kit looks great, it's a lower-end Nike template. I think Nike could have stepped up and done something unique for the Cottagers.

Fulham have had some nice kits in recent years, usually a bit "different" so to see them going retro is a shock!

liverpool-1.png

Don't get me wrong, the look for Fulham is great, but it would have been nice for them to get the nicer kits from nike that they supply for big teams like arsenal, man u, inter, barça, etc. The dead giveaway that these are the generic, can-buy-them-from-a-teamwear-supplier-such-as-soccer.com is the nike soccer logo on the left sleeve - the big teams don't have that, but the smaller, lower budget clubs do. anyway, like i already said, nike should have stepped up and given Fulham something a bit nicer.

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived