new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dammit! Not only does Franck Ribery leave Marseille, but now I have to watch him in this hideous heap or garbage:

BayMunHLS0708.jpg

Hopefully Bayern will have a nice away kit that I can buy, or reinstate their beautiful European kit from this past season.

And how about PSV:

file96333909kq4.jpg

It's a shame that the only striping for them is in the collar opposed to the entire kit as it should be.

YESSSSSSSSS that looks awesome!!!!!! the boldness of the Phillips is perfect and the use of the striping is original. great look. This is my favourite new look, next best is the new Arse kit as much as I hate those bastards.

gagner3.png

Dammit! Not only does Franck Ribery leave Marseille, but now I have to watch him in this hideous heap or garbage:

BayMunHLS0708.jpg

Hopefully Bayern will have a nice away kit that I can buy, or reinstate their beautiful European kit from this past season.

That's actually not that bad considering its adidas.

And that all white PSV kit awesomeness.

Bayern keeper kit:

fcb_home_GK_2008.jpg

Hopefully this is accurate. It turned up in tons of searches for a Kahn jersey on the web, so I am led to believe it's the real deal. If so, it's nice to see them go back to the light blue, and it's surprisingly well-executed for Adidas.

I'd probably wear it more than a yellow kit, though. I'm considering getting one at the end of next season, plus a home for next year too - the homes are just way too classy.

the chick in the second reading jersey picture is pretty nice too.

harperdc.gif

Sure is.

I'm fascinated by the European conceit of advertising the new shirts with beautiful women. That just hasn't caught on here.

yeah, I'm just as surprised by that as you are, to be honest. I hardly dismiss a chance to enjoy good looking women.

harperdc.gif

Archived