new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, and they should be announced relatively soon I would hope. Nike usually wait about the longest anyways, but seeing as how Arsenal's stuff has come out already....Man U needs to be officially revealed too.

harperdc.gif

Real Madrid are wearing shirts with the new logo at their celebrations in Madrid. Shirts look similar to New York Red Bulls. Fake blue collar instead of red and showing the new BWin logo as well. "Campeones 30" is on the back of the jerseys with this years numbers and letters

possiblemanuthirdkit.jpg

This has been touted as a new Man United change kit. Not sure of the validity though. Since black should be the second kit this year I think this is a fake. It doesn't really make sense to roll out a new white third kit

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Here are the Real Madrid shirts with the new sponsor.

fullj.getty-fbl-esp-real_madrid-mallorca_5_55_05_pm.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Real Madrid are wearing shirts with the new logo at their celebrations in Madrid. Shirts look similar to New York Red Bulls. Fake blue collar instead of red and showing the new BWin logo as well. "Campeones 30" is on the back of the jerseys with this years numbers and letters

possiblemanuthirdkit.jpg

This has been touted as a new Man United change kit. Not sure of the validity though. Since black should be the second kit this year I think this is a fake. It doesn't really make sense to roll out a new white third kit

Photoshopped from ad for last years away kit release........

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

you can really tell with the sock stripe - I don't think Nike's done multiple-colored sock stripes with their current strips.

and that's purple trim on the new Madrid shirt soon-to-be-ex Galactico Roberto Carlos is sporting. Good news, as much as I can't stand Madrid that looks to be a fairly clean-looking shirt for them. I hope they use that with the same font they've used this year, that'd be a good look.

harperdc.gif

Bordeaux has always executed that design somewhat nicely.

Don't forget about Brescia.

small update: expect that VfB Stuttgart shirt to change because, as they've won their third Bundesliga title, Stuttgart will be allowed to add a star to their crest in recognition. So expect an addition to their jerseys upon release.

Are you sure they are going to add a star? Usually a star is worn by teams that have won 10 championships. Also, it is their fifth title.

Velez Sarsfield :

castr.jpg

MV "V" is too chunky.

Hooray for Real Madrid FINALLY bringing the purple striping back to the kit... But why did they use two departing players for the shoot?

That "shoot" was actually the post-game festivities from the final game of the season last night after Real won the title.

I saw, I came, I left.

Hooray for Real Madrid FINALLY bringing the purple striping back to the kit... But why did they use two departing players for the shoot?

It's not a shoot. If you look closely you can see that Mr. Beckham is wearing a Siemens sponored jersey

Archived