new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whitekit1.jpg

Redcurrant shorts and hooped socks it is for the Gooners.

Redcurrent? Sold.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

whitekit1.jpg

Wow. So much better with the shorts and socks.

The Wigan kit looks like an off-the-peg teamwear number you could pick up at JJB Sports for your five-a-side team.

found the full image (print screening into powerpoint really downgraded the quality sorry lol)

shirt.jpg

it's good enough for me to definitely say yes to buying, but i still hate some of the "Umbro-isms" in the design.

bcfc9ol.pngHoJ.jpg

Birmingham City: Kings of Central England

''Supporting Birmingham City will be the death of me''

love how Cesc has on his grungy-ass boots that he's been using all season. What, can't bring out a fresh pair for the press photos?....

LOVE the look with the shorts and socks done right. SO GOOD.

harperdc.gif

whitekit1.jpg

Nice to see Gilberto pose with his son for the photo....Uh,Walcott?....Sorry......Seriously , I didnt think the Arse would look right in anything but yellow away , but the shorts and socks give this a timeless look...

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

tlm-a3.jpg

Wow that's bright...is this for real? lol

caway.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

tlm-a3.jpg

Wow that's bright...is this for real? lol

caway.jpg

Chelsea had a great set. I have no idea why European teams decide to wear random colors as away kits. What they previously had was way better, IMO.

I have no idea why European teams decide to wear random colors as away kits.

It's traditional.

It helps not to think of them as "away kits" the same way that American sports use gray or white to designate the road team. Better to think of them as "clash" or "change kits".

You couldn't limit them to team colors because so many teams have the same colors. You can't require teams to play in white because some clubs have too much white in their scheme (such as Arsenal).

So once you remove those considerations, it opens up a whole new range of possible uniform colors.

I have no idea why European teams decide to wear random colors as away kits.

It's traditional.

It helps not to think of them as "away kits" the same way that American sports use gray or white to designate the road team. Better to think of them as "clash" or "change kits".

You couldn't limit them to team colors because so many teams have the same colors. You can't require teams to play in white because some clubs have too much white in their scheme (such as Arsenal).

So once you remove those considerations, it opens up a whole new range of possible uniform colors.

I get it. It makes sense when you look at teams with traditional kits like that.

But damn, man, highlighter yellow still isn't a good look. :P

Archived