new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested in the shorts and sock color for that kit. White? Brown? what? it's slightly frustrating. At least it's a white-white kit, and not just a flip/inverse of the home kit.

and I think Poland's had that kit since the World Cup, right? What would the change have been?

I'm really glad Inter have gone classy for next season, that's a really good look and I'd consider getting one of those if I didn't already have a nerazzurri shirt.

harperdc.gif

and I think Poland's had that kit since the World Cup, right? What would the change have been?

They got the new Puma template with the new crest. It's very hard to see because it's all white.

KaTo

I thought that Man U shirt was a possible fake. Main reason being the stripe on the back of the shirt. Though it does look nice it just doesn't seem to fit right. Also, The red devil on the top collar looks a little strange but Arsenal did have their gun on the top last year so I can see Nike adding the devil for Man U. I think if this were their away kit I could see them allowing the stripe, otherwise I'm not so sure.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Switzerland:

swizzui0aa8.png

I can't decide if that new crest is an upgrade. It's very clearly based on the old one, and the simplicity is an improvement, but losing the cross from the original is a downgrade.

I'm so disappointed in Arsenal using a white spud-like kit. ugh. This years away should be blue as per how the trend is with the aways.

It isn't actually white, it's cream.

But I would tend to agree. We had known that the colors would be redcurrant and cream, but there's not nearly enough of the former.

Man Utd's home kit of boooooooring. Why simplify the kit even more? Last seasons was very classy, but now they've just eliminated the white from it all together. Such a shame. I might as well just buy a red t-shirt.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

I'm interested in the shorts and sock color for that kit. White? Brown? what? it's slightly frustrating. At least it's a white-white kit, and not just a flip/inverse of the home kit.

*crosses fingers for brown shorts and the resultant terrace humour*

liverpool-1.png

Archived