new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

Olympique Marseille

gg.jpg

I doubt it. There is so much white on the change kit that it may not even meet 50%, not to mention there would be hell to pay if L'OM ditched the Marseille cross on the chest. The third would look nice as a keeper kit if they recolored the crest.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The old Spurs crest was an absolute mess.

Much like their new White/Turquoise disasters.

Whats with the mandarin type on two of them?

That's a great question.

3637-1.jpg

Personally, I like the white/blue jerseys. I think it's a great look, unique and sharp. The colors set each other off well. But as a set, Spurs are a mess.

Check the bottom of this article for the reason behind the Mandarin:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...825&cc=5901

Not too fond of the white kit, but the black is a little better. They need white shorts for the white kit though, that would look sharp.

BTW why does it look like the three stripes have been photoshopped on to Gerrard's sleeves on the white kit?

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

There is no doubt that some of the posted images are FAKE. Not even good ones in most cases. The Beck's Werder shirt for example. C'mon... don't just post every shirt you find.

Relax, StefOn, relax.

He's right, though - now we have to debunk the fakes you posted.

This site is considered an authority, and you have just given credence to Arsenal fakes, if nothing else.

There is no doubt that some of the posted images are FAKE. Not even good ones in most cases. The Beck's Werder shirt for example. C'mon... don't just post every shirt you find.

Relax, StefOn, relax.

He's right, though - now we have to debunk the fakes you posted.

This site is considered an authority, and you have just given credence to Arsenal fakes, if nothing else.

Ok, I apologize. My intention was to be helpful but I didn't do it right.

Inter actually wore those jerseys today as they hold the trophy aloft

r177169725.jpg

capt.xlb11005271547.italy_soccer_xlb110.jpg

That looks like something the England national team or perhaps AC Milan should be wearing :blink:

Is that new crest meant just for next season?

I saw, I came, I left.

Inter actually wore those jerseys today as they hold the trophy aloft

r177169725.jpg

capt.xlb11005271547.italy_soccer_xlb110.jpg

That looks like something the England national team or perhaps AC Milan should be wearing :blink:

Is that new crest meant just for next season?

That red cross on white background represent the official emblem of the city of Milano because next year will be the centenary of this glorious club. AC Milan in 1999, for their centenary too, did a special shirt. As you can see there's a really big Milano's emblem containing the red cross. In Italy you earn a "star" when you win at least 10 time the league. That's why you can find one of'em inside the emblem.

18ef_1.JPG

Archived