new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

I can't get over the mister*lady sponsor on FC Nurnberg's kit, too funny. :D

There's a load of Aussies playing at Nurnberg so I'd love to get their shirt but there's no way I could wear one with that sponsor here and live. :D

liverpool-1.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't get over the mister*lady sponsor on FC Nurnberg's kit, too funny. :D

There's a load of Aussies playing at Nurnberg so I'd love to get their shirt but there's no way I could wear one with that sponsor here and live. :D

except for maybe certain sections of Sydney?...

I saw, I came, I left.

I actually like those Melbourne kits. Very understated compared to what we've seen the first two years of the A-League.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

A-League Champions The Melbourne Victory's new Home Kit

Nice design, but as Joely mentioned the logos distract the eye away from its simplicity. The silver trim doesn't help either.

A-League Champions The Melbourne Victory's new Home Kit

newvictoryhomestripwebfpr0.jpg

is it only victory modelling the new kits for next season? What about Perth, I wanna see if their new kits looks as boring in real life as the template version is.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

small update: expect that VfB Stuttgart shirt to change because, as they've won their third Bundesliga title, Stuttgart will be allowed to add a star to their crest in recognition. So expect an addition to their jerseys upon release.

harperdc.gif

The Bordeax V is ok but I'd put my vote towards seeing a Mexico WC styled V for Melbourne. I had a concept of it somewhere from about a year ago (before Melbourne even used a V on the away).

sig.png

Bordeaux has always executed that design somewhat nicely.

Don't forget about Brescia.

small update: expect that VfB Stuttgart shirt to change because, as they've won their third Bundesliga title, Stuttgart will be allowed to add a star to their crest in recognition. So expect an addition to their jerseys upon release.

Are you sure they are going to add a star? Usually a star is worn by teams that have won 10 championships. Also, it is their fifth title.

The German FA has mandated stars for the third, fifth, and tenth Bundesliga championships. I don't know why Stuttgart hasn't had a star already for their third, but that is the way the DFB awards stars.

The German FA has mandated stars for the third, fifth, and tenth Bundesliga championships. I don't know why Stuttgart hasn't had a star already for their third, but that is the way the DFB awards stars.

They only count the championships after 1963, when the league was named Bundesliga.

In fact, Suttgart has won 1950 and 1952 but only two times after 1963 (1984,1992 and 2007).

That's why they get their star now.

ab 3 gewonnenen Meistertiteln = 1 Stern (3 championships and more = 1 star)

ab 5 gewonnenen Meistertiteln = 2 Sterne (5 championships and more = 2 stars)

ab 10 gewonnenen Meistertiteln = 3 Sterne (10 championships and more = 3 stars)

ab 20 gewonnenen Meistertiteln = 4 Sterne (20 championships and more = 4 stars)

KaTo

Archived