Best US Source for Soccer Jerseys?

amare32

The store I usually order from doesn't have what I want, so I'm looking for a US supplier of soccer jerseys.

Like most of y'all, I want authentic lettering, numbering and patches on the jerseys.

Any recommendations? Thanks.

Subside Sports

They're not U.S.-based, but they do have a U.S. office and ship to the U.S. as well. And they have just about everything, and they'll let you customize just about everything.

I second that recommendation.

Thanks, gentlemen. I like their selection and prices. I'll be ordering these two beauties --

FranceHSSNo.12.0507c.jpg

NewcastleASS0607spon.jpg

martins9l.jpg

I use onionbag.com. They usually have the authentic numbers for adidas, Nike and MLS teams. Eurosport only has adidas and Nike. If you ask them to put MLS or EPL numbers on, they use a similar number style without the official logos.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

What... Not going to go for one of these bad boys?

USAHSSNo23Beck0607b450.jpg

Beckham USA Jersey,

Ugh, horrible.

What the hell???

btw, when did the US MNT wear these?

RetakeUSAHSS1990.jpg

The 2006 World Cup. That is the "home" shirt.

What really bothers me about that is that Becks is English and can never play for the US, so what is the point of this shirt?

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Beckham USA Jersey,

Ugh, horrible.

When I saw this I thought it was a joke, but they're actually selling that!! :huh: Hmm, well while we're at it why don't they make a Ronaldo jersey for team Italy, and they can also make a Zidane jersey for Spain. I mean seriously...WTF!?!?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

FIFA rules allow a player who hasn't been called up for his home country's national team in a certain amount of time *and* has been living in a separate country to be called up to that team's national squad. Edu (formerly of Arsenal) was pretty close to being eligible for England - I think that was during the '03-04 Invincibles year - but was swiftly called up for Brazil.

foreign nationals - namely Brazilians - have taken advantage of this to play for smaller countries, notably Alex Santos for the Japanese national team (he also plays for I believe Urawa Red Diamonds in the J-league). Alex may be a Japanese citizen by now too, but I don't know for sure.

regardless, that Becks jersey is a travesty. NO. just....no. not at all.

harperdc.gif

As soon as you play a competitive match for one country you cannot switch, though if you have played for the under 21's for one country without actually getting a full international cap you can switch,if you get a passport from that country, currently Frank Quedrue, Carlo Cudicini and Alessandro Pistone are eligible to play for england

logo.png

Beckham USA Jersey,

Ugh, horrible.

What the hell???

btw, when did the US MNT wear these?

RetakeUSAHSS1990.jpg

The 2006 World Cup. That is the "home" shirt.

What really bothers me about that is that Becks is English and can never play for the US, so what is the point of this shirt?

I'm pretty sure the poster was asking when that Blue "retro1990s" jersey was worn. I ask the same question in reference to that blue shirt.

fade.gif

Archived