Kings new uniforms.

ANGEL

King.jpg

kingston_map.gif

Rogue_King_1a.jpg (king salmon)

066%20-%20Willie%20King%20-%20small.JPG (Willie King)

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

King James?

Stephen King?

King Hendrik?

2102.jpg

Cool, no one realized that I put up a picture of Daniel Sedin instead of Hendrik. I wanted to see if it could go up to page 10 with no one noticing. :P

The real Hendrik Sedin

sedin_d0915.jpg

King James?

Stephen King?

King Hendrik?

2102.jpg

Cool, no one realized that I put up a picture of Daniel Sedin instead on Hendrik. I wanted to see if it could go up to page 10 with no one noticing. :P

The real Hendrik Sedin

sedin_d0915.jpg

Psssst...... isn't that Henrik Sedin? Just sayin', is all....

King James?

Stephen King?

King Hendrik?

2102.jpg

Cool, no one realized that I put up a picture of Daniel Sedin instead on Hendrik. I wanted to see if it could go up to page 10 with no one noticing. :P

The real Hendrik Sedin

sedin_d0915.jpg

Psssst...... isn't that Henrik Sedin? Just sayin', is all....

shh don't tell

I saw the trophy, but you forgot the namesake:

k_clancy.jpg

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Dénes_König.jpg

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

kklogo.gif

beta%204-square.jpg

^

You may know that as "Four-Square" but we called it "Kings" because the person who made it to box 4 was the King...

...we also had "Kings" the game where you're in a line w/ a playground ball and had to hit it down against the wall in a line and if you missed you were to the back of the line...you'd try to "ease it down, kill the king..."

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

kklogo.gif

beta%204-square.jpg

^

You may know that as "Four-Square" but we called it "Kings" because the person who made it to box 4 was the King...

...we also had "Kings" the game where you're in a line w/ a playground ball and had to hit it down against the wall in a line and if you missed you were to the back of the line...you'd try to "ease it down, kill the king..."

I played a card game called Kings on Saturday night. Was drinking involved? Maybe.

PvO6ZWJ.png

You know... by now you'd think which kings he was referring to in the first place.

Apparently it's lost its meaning now.

er...We could go buy homes in Sebeka, MN. ....+20 points to the first person who knows what "king" I'm talking about. (The first person that isn't my brother.)

qvAvG.jpg

OMG and to think this is a concepts page. I dont even think anyone has said the LA Kings yet. Or the victoria salmon kings. or the spruce kings (dont even know where they are).

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived