chargers concepts!

andrewharrington

1. a little of the previous era.

chargers_1.png

2. similar, but with a more contrasting outline sequence.

chargers_2.png

3. the current, but with the outlines on the bolts reversed.

chargers_3.png

4. a little taste of the royal blue era, just without the royal blue.

chargers_4.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i'm going to go make a blue-helmeted version with the yellow numbers. i'm liking it a lot.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

5. i'm loving the yellow numbers with the blue helmet, like the old days.

chargers_5.png

6. there's something really nice about these two concepts.

chargers_6.png

6 is gorgeous. Lets hope the ones they recently released look half as good on the field. (id love to see 6 with white helmets)

and yes the font will take some getting used to as well, something a little bolder would have been perfect if they didn't want to keep the block

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I never used to be a fan of the "bolt on panel" jerseys either, but something about the white on the #4 uniforms really helps the jersey pop. Especially when worn with white helmet shells. And I love that it's the concept that uses the most yellow. Only 5 teams use yellow and two of 'em (Skins and Cheifs) barely use it at all.

Basically, it looks like the ideal mix of all the different eras.

I am not a football fan and I usaully dont comment on football concepts but I like where you are going with these. They look really good. Coming from someone who doesn't really like football...I think thats a complement.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

These are all great. 3 has a few slight changes that would have made their new uniforms much better. All of the bolts should be on matching backgrounds, great job on that. This would also get rid of the need for a second set of white pants for the powder blues. I think six is my favorite. I always thought the yellow numbers on the royal jerseys were just decent, not great, but they look MUCH better on the navy blue jersey. Andas bad as yellow numbers on white jerseys sound, they look great too.

MegatronSig2.jpg

like i said earlier 6th is almost perfect aside from the inconsistency of the outline of the bolt on the yellow pants, and the curiosity to see it with a white helmet!

BTW, the socks you use right now wouldnt fit under the nfl guidlines, not supposed to have single color socks

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I like #2 best

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived