Orlando Magic Logo

eRay

I was sleeping last night, and woke up for no reason wanting to make an orlando magic logo concept that I had a perfect vision of in my head. The idea is kind of corny and maybe a bit played out, but hopefully its an improvement on their soaring basketball logo. I will do jerseys for this after the logo is all worked out, lets get some feedback first. I have an alternate logo in the works, so that should come out with the next update. C&C.

Orlando_Magic_logo.png

Not bad. Maybe try rotating the ball 90 degrees clockwise? That might look a little better. For the uniforms, PLEASE use the wordmark they used with the star for the A, and not what they use now.

MegatronSig2.jpg

It's a little corny, but that's not entirely your fault. The Magic have hands-down the worst nickname in the NBA, and there's just not much that can be done with it logo-wise to produce a dignified identity.

I'd say 2nd worst nickname, Wizards is worst imo.

It's a little corny, but that's not entirely your fault. The Magic have hands-down the worst nickname in the NBA, and there's just not much that can be done with it logo-wise to produce a dignified identity.

I'd say 2nd worst nickname, Wizards is worst imo.

Good call...I forgot about them. I'd say it's a tie, with the Warriors next behind. But they're both so bad because they share the same lame theme.

I love how simple the wording is, but it works great. I honestly would love to see that on a jersey.

As for the logo itself, I'm just not feeling it. To me, it doesn't really work and doesn't really portray the image of 'Magic'. Maybe I'm just used to seeing top hats in logos as references to teams called 'Barons' or something, but too me, it just doesn't work. But again, I do love the font!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

ok, i took away the wand to see if you liked it better, i also rotated the ball a little bit.

Hat_Ball.png

now the secondary choices,

O_Hat.png

O_Wand.png

let me know which combination of primary and secondary you all like.

jerseys will come next. thanks for all the feedback.

I actually like the original primary the best. I preferred that rotion of the ball and the wand helped fill the space. ON the secondary, I like kewp's idea. Have the want to through the hole of the "0", and possibly rotate it to more of a diagnal.

LT

i think a single star at the end of the wand would be much nicer

Also if i were you id go to a whole new font, their current is too bland imo

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived