Anaheim Ducks Rebranding

GFB

When I first saw this concept I thought it was a great idea, although perhaps a little too "tealish". However, I would love to see the entire set using the hunter green and rustic gold colors. Great job all around, and I look forward to the Devils concept.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The concept is amazing. I would buy those jerseys in a heartbeat. While I like js°'s interpretation of the logo by the inclusion of gold better, what would make it all perfect is if you used the jade color the Mighty Ducks used instead of this sort of flat green.

Fantastic work.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Top notch work!

In my opinion, a vast improvement over what the Anaheim Ducks actually adopted this past season. While I'll concur with those who have said that the secondary mark is the weakest component of the identity package (the "A" does read as an "R" or "P"), the overall concept is outstanding.

Well done!

i love the colour scheme of the alternates, but this logo isn't doing much for me...mind you it's a sweet logo...but looks more AHL or junior to me then it does NHL....just doesn't seem to have that flare of other logos...it's a great concept, would just take me awhile to get used to that logo

• 2 weeks later...

just to throw my 2 cents out there....i think the primary logo works very well....just like with your previous concepts,your work is truly amazing however,for me,i think there's too much white on the home jerseys.....it works ok on the road jersey where you have all that black on the sleeves and at the bottom of the jersey but i'm not feeling all the white on the home jersey.....for my money the alternate is by far the best of the 3..

as for your NJ concept...i always thought the red/green colour combo was a very interesting and somewhat unique idea(as compared to red/black)...also isn't the nickname some sort of reference to a "mythical" swamp monster as opposed to Satan...perhaps you could come up with something that isn't necessarily a reference to the Devil himself......no matter what you come up with i'm certainly looking forward to it....

• 2 weeks later...
Now THIS is what I like to see with concepts. Unique looks that kick ass. This is totally brilliant and I can't stand the Ducks.

GFB, every time I see one of your concepts I am simply amazed at your works of art. I cannot wait to see the Avs rebranding.

Archived