Plain Insanity

JamieRose

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Those look great! I think I give the slight edge to the Brooklyn Blue Sox (eh? eh?), but really, they're both very well done.

How about a Dodgers and Giants mash-up?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

....My eyes burn...

must...resist...urge...to make...witty...comment

Well at least it's just his eyes. Though it takes a certain experience before something else burns... So he doesn't have to worry about that.

(maz may have been able to resist... but I couldn't.

Pick on someone your own age, punk.

I don't know if you plan on keeping this concept idea to strictly baseball..but if you wanna incite another lench mob rivalry you could stay in the same region of the nation (well, sort of) and attempt a go at a Cleveland Browns/Pittsburgh Steelers switcheroo--or, worse yet, a Dallas Cowboys/Washington Redskins go. Those would be something to see!

Nice idea...and good work on the execution.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I second a Dodgers-Giants, although those wordmarks would be near-impossible to nail.

I do I see a Flames-Oilers mashup?

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Archived