NHL Schedule released

NJTank

Some interesting things

Devils play their first 9 games on the road before the Rock Opens on October 27th Against the Senators of course the wise NHL stewards put it opposite Game 3 of the World Series, thanks NHL your brilliance regarding marketing is awe inspiring.

The Ducks and Kings start the season in London.

The All-Star Game is on a Sunday after being ignored midweek last year

and the season ends with teams playing nothing but division rivals the final month.

http://www.sportsline.com/nhl/story/10253635

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Devils play their first 9 games on the road before the Rock Opens on October 27th Against the Senators of course the wise NHL stewards put it opposite Game 3 of the World Series, thanks NHL your brilliance regarding marketing is awe inspiring.

That will really, really suck for the Devils if the Mets make the World Series, too.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

I will be at the Rock with a radio listening to the Mets game and going out of my mind, I have come to the conclusion Gary Bettman hates the NHL

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I will be at the Rock with a radio listening to the Mets game and going out of my mind, I have come to the conclusion Gary Bettman hates the NHL

I'm pretty sure the Devils requested that day for the home opener as they left it open during the Bon Jovi run. I don't think it will be much of a problem (mainly because I don't think either NY team will be in the World Series). Plus NJ is more Yankees than Mets. It won't be worse than 2003 when they had their banner raising the same night as Game 7 Yankees vs Red Sox.

Of course the wise NHL stewards put it opposite Game 3 of the World Series, thanks NHL your brilliance regarding marketing is awe inspiring.

Yeah stupid... there's also a bunch of other games being played during World Series games and LCS and LDS, as well as NFL Playoffs... the NHL should take the entire months of October and January off -- now that's how you get attention in the media.

(sarcasm)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The Icelanders?

I hear already have called basement for the 07/08 season.

Tank buddy, they call for the Islanders to finish in the basement every year..Just you wait and see.....we like being the underdogs. It'll make our triumph just a little sweeter.

yankeesfansd4.png91140975269.png

Isles1.gifirelandnw9.png

neyyorkjetsdj1.gif

sig3_605.jpg

chevroletij6.png

The Ducks and Kings start the season in London.

For some reason I find this amusing: Two teams from the same metro area that happen to be located further from London than any other teams are going all the way there to open the season.

and the season ends with teams playing nothing but division rivals the final month.

As a Wild fan, allow me to give a sarcastic "woo hoo" and "4 home games with Edmonton is MUCH better than 3 home games with Edmonton and one with Pittsburgh."

Edit: It looks like Pittsburgh finally is going to make it to Minnesota this year. But some east teams (i.e. Toronto) do not.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It's ok...nobody watches the World Series either.

(Or so ESPN delights in telling us when teams without "New York" or "Boston" in their names play in it. <_< )

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• 1 month later...

Wow, got my half season ticket plan, and the new schedule obviously effects it... so many games vs. Wesern conference teams. Few against divsion teams. Itll make for seeing some different teams, but nothing beats the inter-divison rivalry atmosphere when we play the Rangers or Devils (and Islanders, but they dot have much to lose). And only one game vs. Flyers.

The pens play the Flyers 8 times again...maybe its time for another sweep?

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Archived