Villanova Wildcat Football

HarperK

ok i adopted Bucco's action football template to photoshop, all in layers. and this was my first go at it. Let me say, that while this less of a "template" and more of a "graphic" it is much more fun to play with :D

Here we go...c+c

NOVAhomeA.png

NOVAhomeB.png

NOVAroadA.png

NOVAroadB.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

A little to simple for me.

I do like it, and think you did a very good job using the template, must've been hard.

However, it looks like it's missing something on the actual jersey.

Something other than numbers and a logo.

However, if you were going for that look, great job!

Looks good anyway!

it is simple, but i do not think generic is the word..just because there isn't piping doesn't mean generic. I thought the numbers are what made it look just right

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I wish the Blue Jays would go back to those colours, but with those numbers. Sorry for the off-topic response, it would just look awesome.

I really like your concept, by the way. I don't think it's too simple at all. In fact, I think these would be one of the best sets in college.

These look great. I think maybe a different colored collar, possibly even a striped collar, would give it just a little more while keeping the simple look that you were going for. Other than that, there isn't much I would change.

MegatronSig2.jpg

These look great. I think maybe a different colored collar, possibly even a striped collar, would give it just a little more while keeping the simple look that you were going for. Other than that, there isn't much I would change.

i agree with him. maybe make the home collar white whit a thin light blue stripe in the middle similar to the number theme, and vise versa for the road. besides that i love these

I love the all white set. Nice work.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I really like the white helmet for 'Nova, compared to the navy helmet that they currently wear. The only suggestion that I could possibly give is to try a navy facemask on the helmet. Other than that, it is a very well done concept.

A little contrast on the hems of the sleeve and the collar would liven this up just enough to be perfect. It's 98% of the way there, but it's almost a little too simple. The white helmets are a great idea, and navy facemasks would set the white helmets off nicely.

I am not a fan of the monochromes, but the contrasting pants look great. I'd just put a little more life into the jerseys, which are basic save the "Villanova" style numbers. Maybe UCLA-style stripes around the shoulders to match the pants stripes?

All in all, really good look for the 'Cats.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Take some cues from the basketball jerseys. Some trim on the sleeves / neck, maybe add the arched Villanova wordmark below the neck. Personally I liked the navy / silver Howie Long era uniforms, but silver is lonnnng gone from their scheme.

Also, not feeling the white helmet at all. White isn't really a school color (obviously it is the backdrop for a lot of things) and I think that navy would work better.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Also, not feeling the white helmet at all. White isn't really a school color (obviously it is the backdrop for a lot of things) and I think that navy would work better.

Oh yeah? Three generations of my family singing "V for Villanova" all rise at once to disagree with you, good sir.

V" for Villanova, "V" for Victory

"B" for Blue and "W" for White

For the Blue and the White we will fight!

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Fight for Villanova, Fight for Victory

And when you're done with it, we'd like our Carolina Blue back. Kthxbye! :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived