NCAA 08

Sguse1

Picked my copy up at 10am before work and now im praying to get off early so i can start my West Virgina dynasty. AHHH Pat White, Steve Slaton, Noel Devine.

Who else is gonna be playing this for the next month with me????

Once I get my $900 dollar paycheck from St. Louis I'll be getting a 360, Xbox live, and 08, and I'll be set for about 6 months entertainment wise.

The only tough decision I have make is whether to get a core or premium. I really haven't decided yet. What do you guys think?

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Once I get my $900 dollar paycheck from St. Louis I'll be getting a 360, Xbox live, and 08, and I'll be set for about 6 months entertainment wise.

The only tough decision I have make is whether to get a core or premium. I really haven't decided yet. What do you guys think?

Get the premium. Wireless controllers, hard drive, and HD support all out of the box.

I'm picking up my copy tonight after my lacrosse game

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Kewp, get the premium. One of my best friends back in New Orleans decided to get a 360 core model while I was down there so we could play Madden 07 on it, and he was severely disappointed that he had to buy a memory card and a few other accessories that already came with the Premium version. If you are gonna get a 360, go "balls to the wall".

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

Get the premium, you will probably end up paying more if you get the core, because you will need some accesories that the premium had. And would someone be willing to see what the overall rating is for #43 on Indiana. He should be listed as a linebacker.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'm mad at the fact that they didn't make it for the PSP, which has become, until I can get enough money to get a PS3 and still have money left over to live, my primary game system.

That being said, I'll probably have to buy my cousin's PS2 off of him and buy NCAA 08, because I want to play this game so badly.

I dont't think the PS2 and Xbox versions have any new features at all, just roster updates, and maybe uniform changes.

I knew the core you needed a memory card, which I was going to buy if I got that, but doesn't the premium come with like 3 free month of xbox live. If so then my mind is made up. Plus the extra $100 looks like it would be worth it anyway.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I'm mad at the fact that they didn't make it for the PSP, which has become, until I can get enough money to get a PS3 and still have money left over to live, my primary game system.

That being said, I'll probably have to buy my cousin's PS2 off of him and buy NCAA 08, because I want to play this game so badly.

Why in the world would you buy a PS3? The Xbox 360 is cheaper, has more games, and isn't facing its first major price cut already. It seems like Sony gaming isn't long for this world, yet you're willing to blow $600 on it?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Pretty much, yeah. I've been a Sony guy for a while now (the only reason why I don't have a PS2 is because I sold mine for no apparrent reason...money money money, I guess.), and in true Southern fashion, I stick to the product I've had for a while. Creature of habit, I guess.

Pretty much, yeah. I've been a Sony guy for a while now (the only reason why I don't have a PS2 is because I sold mine for no apparrent reason...money money money, I guess.), and in true Southern fashion, I stick to the product I've had for a while. Creature of habit, I guess.

No, I get that. I'm the only guy in the world who bought a Sega Saturn. And strongly considered a Dreamcast (but Sega pulled out before I ever had enough money for one).

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Why in the world would you buy a PS3? The Xbox 360 is cheaper, has more games, and isn't facing its first major price cut already. It seems like Sony gaming isn't long for this world, yet you're willing to blow $600 on it?

depends what you want it for..ps3 for the time being is only 500. and it has a legit baseball game (MLB: the show) while the 360 is stuck with 2k7 which almost everyone hates who has it for 360 that ive talked to. plus with 200 games coming out for sale, and 180 by download in the PS store in the next year there will be no shortage on games

No, I get that. I'm the only guy in the world who bought a Sega Saturn. And strongly considered a Dreamcast (but Sega pulled out before I ever had enough money for one).

I have a Saturn....Road Rage and Virtua Fighter 2 are amazing. Actually, while on the subject, is there some sort of memory card/cartridge system for it?

On topic: I've always bought NCAA since 2002 or 03, except last year, I opted to get Madden, and I think I'm officially converted to Madden, although I still play NCAA 06.

This game is SICK. Running looks a little funny... but the game is very nice so far. For the Campus Legend mode, rather than doing drills to determine how good you are, you play your High School state football tournament. That's as far as I've gotten so far, though.

IUe6Hvh.png

I don't know about that, man. I was a crazy Sega loyalist....Master System, Genesis, 32X, CD, Saturn, and Dreamcast. I finally sold my Dreamcast at a yard sale last summer with about 25 games to some kid for 20 bucks. I loved that system, and still refuse to buy EA games because of their lack of support for a great system.

-There is no create a team feature besides creating your highschool team which is simply choosing which color you want to be and there are No Div I-AA teams.

-The graphics are simply missing something, they are realistic and very life like but it just seems like something is absent.

-Legend mode is very cool and very fun although i wish there was more to do than just play games or practice.

-Overall this game is simply NCAA 07 with a new name.

Today ive undergone the task of naming every player in the game. It isnt the easiest thing but i just like playing with the real players instead of QB #7 and whatnot

-There is no create a team feature besides creating your highschool team which is simply choosing which color you want to be and there are No Div I-AA teams.

-The graphics are simply missing something, they are realistic and very life like but it just seems like something is absent.

-Legend mode is very cool and very fun although i wish there was more to do than just play games or practice.

Today ive undergone the task of naming every player in the game. It isnt the easiest thing but i just like playing with the real players instead of QB #7 and whatnot

WHAT no I-AA teams, are u serious, man what a MAJOR downgrade!!!

WHAT no I-AA teams, are u serious, man what a MAJOR downgrade!!!

Is this for ALL of the platforms?? What a disappointment.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

That sounds like the next-gen versions. I have no idea why EA gets to be so lazy with their next-gen projects. So lame...

But if that's for all platforms, then yeah, everybody, please be highly dissappointed.

Archived