Some fun little NHL concepts

phayze

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canucks: Nice but keep the whale a dark navy, jersey is fine.

Sabres: Very decent looking, good job overall.

My favorite is the Stars: It would be really nice if you took that crest, remove the state of texas, make the star green and color the wordmark gold so it could be based on what they have right now.

Absolute sweetness. Great method of presentation also.

Im alittle wary of how you sometimes pull a reebok and go templated (Nashville, Florida), but other than that each one is fantastic.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Great Overall but I LOOVE the Thrashers set.

What's the shoulder logo on the oanther's jerseys.

Panther head over 2 crossed sticks.

(Lightning?)

.....maybe

They all look pretty good, except I think the Panthers jersey should be something more than just the All-Star jersey template...

Yeah my goal was to make it "EDGE-y" without going over the top. Same for Nashville. I wont be re-using them like RBK.

did u make that carolina logo? It's so detailed and sweet!

Yeah. I think it's aiight.

I would like to see your take on San Jose.

agreed, and then some.

I'd actually like to see you do the entire league.

On SJ: I actually did whip up a quick one when they unveiled their new logo, but didn't include it here because I plan to re-tool it some.

On the entire league: That sir, may be a possibility.

Thanks for all the replies!

Untitled-1.png

Canucks: I really dont see anything wrong with them. Thank you for NOT getting rid of the orca.

Canes: PER-FECT.

Stars: I want more gold. Green and black is just "blah". See: Devil Rays.

Avalanche: I'm sick and tired of the dark blue/light blue combination. MAKE IT STOOOOOOOP.

Kings: A little too similar to the Lakers, but they're not terrible.

Preds: Too plain for my taste, and for the love of god get rid of that shoulder logo. You cant have 2 different logos

involving a cat with teeth.

Thrashers: Perfect. I'd buy one if I didnt hate the team so god damn much.

Panthers: Ok, you've made 3 of the 5 Southeast Division's jerseys and all 3 are perfect.......you almost have to make my Lightning next, yes?

Sabres: It looks purple. And it's too plain.........which means all the traditionalists on these boards should be whacking their meat to that picture.

SigReflect.png

Canucks: I really dont see anything wrong with them. Thank you for NOT getting rid of the orca.

Canes: PER-FECT.

Stars: I want more gold. Green and black is just "blah". See: Devil Rays.

Avalanche: I'm sick and tired of the dark blue/light blue combination. MAKE IT STOOOOOOOP.

Kings: A little too similar to the Lakers, but they're not terrible.

Preds: Too plain for my taste, and for the love of god get rid of that shoulder logo. You cant have 2 different logos

involving a cat with teeth.

Thrashers: Perfect. I'd buy one if I didnt hate the team so god damn much.

Panthers: Ok, you've made 3 of the 5 Southeast Division's jerseys and all 3 are perfect.......you almost have to make my Lightning next, yes?

Sabres: It looks purple. And it's too plain.........which means all the traditionalists on these boards should be whacking their meat to that picture.

I'm whacking my meat as we speak...

*by meat i mean cubed steak for a chicken fried steak dish i'm doing tonight, i'm just giving it a good whack and marinade right now.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

All of them are very well done - you have a real talent.

I really like the Dallas Stars Logo. The Avs blue unis, nice Nordique touch!!! I love the Fla Panthers unis - simple, clean and elegant.

The best are the Buffalo Sabres - classic, using the retro colors and logo of a fellow graphic artist here on the CC Boards!\

10/10 on these buddy! Great Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• 1 year later...

Yeah, I was planning to do the entire NHL but I got lazy and I lost my hard drive... but soon I will do the entire NHL!

Don't you worry! (Not that you are) I will... I will

edit: I'll have to be sober for sure.. so expect it in the next couple months.

Untitled-1.png

These looked great, it's the first time I've seen them because I'm newer to the board and I really loved the Thrashers and Kings ones.

Nice layout, too; I really think the presentation of your work may be the best I've seen for hockey jerseys on here.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

All are very good...BUT...I think the double flag 'Canes logo should not have the "hurricane" behind it. Just the stick with the flags would be great. Save the hurricane symbol for a secondary. To me it seems to forced the way it is.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived