2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

This from the Dallas Morning News...

"The Stars are wearing their old uniforms in the tournament, but Stars president Jim Lites admitted that the ones worn recently by the select junior teams are replica versions of what the Stars' new uniforms will look like. That puts a little bit of a damper on Dallas' unveling of the new uniforms Friday, but it will be interesting to see the details of the Reebok uniforms.

The reason for the delay with the Reebok stuff is the NHL wanted teams to have product to sell in stores before they revealed their new look. The reason the select teams wore their new ones is they had a tournament and didn't have enough of the old uniforms to dress the new teams."

The tournament in question is the prospects tournament being played in Traverse City, Michigan

If that's the case, that means the home jersey won't have any green at all in it while the away won't have a thread of black (not counting logos and numbers though). There's nothing wrong with having another black and gold team I guess.

0901071717a.jpg

0901071717b.jpg

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watching MNF on TSN and they just had an NHL2K8 commercial on. Jason Spezza, wearing the new jersey, was on the ice and shooting pucks at a tv with Marty Turco in the game wearing the Black "DALLAS' sweater. Then after he's shot all his pucks, Turco's on the bench talking to Spezza while wearing the same black 'DALLAS' jersey.

So the Stars now join the Canucks in thinking their fans don't know which city they are in? At least there won't be any confusion when Vancouver visits Dallas this season.

"This sweater, this Bluenote, it's your life. That Bluenote never hits the floor. You wear that sweater with pride." Barclay Plager

plagerbrosdancing.jpg

It does say Pittsburgh 250, do a little reserach before posting next time!PADW103090520_1024x768.jpg

http://bp3.blogger.com/_r8tWGVHrjGI/Rt-cPp...20_1024x768.jpg

I haven't seen that picture till now, so calm down there kid. It's still an ugly patch, i'm a die hard pens fan by the way. Anyways, All it says is Pittsburgh 250, there is nothing special about it and they sort of prematurely released that patch with the new jerseys and it looks odd when its on. If you look at the guys, the patch makes it flat in that one area making it point out and that just looks weird. They either should have thought about a shield with the 250 and the city skyline backdrop on black, white and the 250 in gold, or they just didn't really think about it and it occured to them later on.

Nov. 2008 is when the city celebrates it from what i remember reading about the patch...2008-09 season starts then, not the 2007-08, maybe the team should've rethought this, but hey, it won't make me love the team any less so whatever.

Excuse me, but did you just call me kid????? It sure as hell is an ugly Patch, it looks almost as bad as the flag shoulder patches Calgary introduced a few days ago. And why are you telling me to calm down???, I wasnt verbally attacking you, all I said wasIt does say Pittsburgh 250, do a little reserach before posting next time! And I think I had a point, don't try and correct people when they are right alright man? Thanks!!

Btw I think calling me a kid was a bit low on your part considering you dont know me, or hoe old I am for that matter!!

People say buddy, pal, son, darling, man and kid as expressions to people...relax.

And, the patch is ugly, it does suck and it's premature to have it on.

Alright then... Would appreciate it if you wouldnt call me kid in the future, even though were posting in a forum here, and you've obviously been here longer then me, and posted more, its just a lack of repect for other people on here alright!!

Thanks Im out for the night, work in the morning!

Leafs unveil their new Jerseys at 6:00 Est Time at the ACC, In exactly 44 hours, Yes I'm counting!!

Alright then... Would appreciate it if you wouldnt call me kid in the future, even though were posting in a forum here, and you've obviously been here longer then me, and posted more, its just a lack of repect for other people on here alright!!

Thanks Im out for the night, work in the morning!

Leafs unveil their new Jerseys at 6:00 Est Time at the ACC, In exactly 44 hours, Yes I'm counting!!

As a moderator here, I'd appreciate it if you (and others) didn't try and insult people while pointing out facts. There was no need for the "do some research before posting" quip.

Thank you.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I saw an NHL 08 clip and Luongo had the new Canucks jersey on, honestly it ddidnt look to bad.

Yea, it looks really good actually. Oh, and so far, Luongo doesn't have a new mask to match the new jerseys. :)

the mask in your avatar matches the jerseys perfectly...

Penguins won the rookie tourney they were in against the Senators with the score of 5-1...just incase anyone was wondering with the new uni's the Pens are now 2-1 against the old ones and a rookie tourney win.

Boo-yaka shot!

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

whats that other website that has the the timeline for all the jersey unveilings...it's logo-something or other....someone posted a link a few days ago but i cant remember what it was called...

http://nhllogos.blogspot.com

That one?

yeah...thanks

Tournament of Logos was the name i was trying to think of......

From the "I have a source department"...

I have a source with the Blues who tells me that the new uniforms include some sort of "vertical piping". My only guess is that it's similar to what the Lake Monsters have. It may be something along those lines.

That's all I know, I swear. ^_^

philly.png

I'm going to add this, and probably get hated on a little for it, but the 'Canes decided to put the anniversary logo at center ice this season, along with storm warning flags making up the center red line.

This is a 2007-2008 NHL Logos thread, so I figure this may be a decent place for it, without starting a new thread.

2007 Carolina Hurricanes Center Ice Photo Gallery

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

Just saw the new 2K8 commercial. The Dallas script is bigger than the image a few posts above. Still can't find any pics anywhere though.

Yeah i just saw that exact same commercial, if someone can find the very latest version of nhl2k8 commercial you will see a lot of teams new jerseys in it.

9161.png1116.png11286.png2115.png

I'm going to add this, and probably get hated on a little for it, but the 'Canes decided to put the anniversary logo at center ice this season, along with storm warning flags making up the center red line.

This is a 2007-2008 NHL Logos thread, so I figure this may be a decent place for it, without starting a new thread.

2007 Carolina Hurricanes Center Ice Photo Gallery

I actually really like that...alot especially the flags as the red line

brewerssig.jpg

From the "I have a source department"...

I have a source with the Blues who tells me that the new uniforms include some sort of "vertical piping". My only guess is that it's similar to what the Lake Monsters have. It may be something along those lines.

That's all I know, I swear. ^_^

True but hardly a scoop. John Davidson publicly stated they are vertical months ago.

DEATH TO REEBOK

Archived