2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got rid of the UGLY 3D logo and added the secondary logo. I like this a lot better.

2ndlogo.jpg

-woodman-

Wow, that's like 10x worse... a relatively circular logo with vertical stripes? Damn...

Doesn't match one bit.

Wade-sig.png

Sens jerseys are ok...I thought they could have come up with something really cool lookin especially with the new logos which I really like, that being said they aren't horrible and I an live with them unlike other teams but I was hoping for more not gonna lie.

brewerssig.jpg

What's really sad though is that the Penguins are rumored to have something almost identical. (sleepz)

I have to agree. Before the Uniformaggedon, the NHL was pretty good with teams have unique jersey sets. I dont recall any teams having jerseys that used the exact same template (ok, there might have been a few but not alot). Now, we will probably see 3 or more teams with the Preds template, a few with the Sens template and so on. Im tired of more then 1 team having the same template, be unique, use something different!

huh?

http://www.nhluniforms.com/1980s/198384.html (or any of the 70s/80s/90s pages)

3 stripes sleeves, 3 stripes bottom, lather, rinse, repeat...

Yes there has been more uniqueness recently, but I'm betting when you look at all the uniforms together, they won't all look exactly alike.

The 3 stripe pattern is something we're all used to as long as the right team uses it. When teams start using the same templates, there's less creativity involved thus less pleasing uniforms.

I actually like them. No piping, just relatively simple kinda like their previous away set. I like how they use a red and white stripe on the shell of the pants instead of just wearing all black ones, and the new logo actually fits with the jersey design. It's not the best of the redesigned but its far from the worst. Islanders and Predators and to some degree Panthers will be hard to topple as the champions of uniform suckage...

Got a message from the Director of Media Relations and Publications of the Phoenix Coyotes, Kevin Crawley and he told me the Coyotes will be unveiling theirs on September 15th at CoyotesFest at jobing.com Arena

just watching cbc and they did a news break about the leafs jerseys "they are going to have a bigger leaf, tailored through the middle and less blue and white and more silver" according to cbc 5 minutes ago got the info from the leafs to them.

formsig%20.jpgDolphins-two.gif

I like the 3D logo way more on their jersey than the 2D one. Something doesn't look right on the 2D jersey. And I think this new Ottawa set is very nice. It's a good look IMO.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I think someone else said this about another team's set, but these are good just for not being terrible. Even beyond that, they're pretty nice. I think they made the right choice for the crest, but there's an awful lot of white at the bottom of the away without the striping we're used to. It doesn't stick out so much on the home red. They played it safe, and it looks pretty classy--an upgrade in itself for just getting rid of the stupid swooshy pattern of the old homes.

01_four_players.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!1!

Although if that Leafs jersey turns out to be real then I'll have no argument against the Sens :unsure:

And can anyone actually confirm that the new 2D logo is real? It appeared on that copyright website, but so have a bunch of old logos that were never used. Has it appeared on any Sens website or otherwise related place?

Just wondering. Because I wasn't TOO surprised it didn't make it on the jerseys.

Shame though, it's a nice logo.

I think the 2d logo would look much better on the front. Thats the one mistake they made...

Although using a vertical logo lets the Sens make their logo appear much larger than other teams (whereas the 2D is round and thereby limits its size)

"The club?s former primary logo, which was a profile view of the Roman soldier, has also been updated and will now become the club?s secondary logo. The secondary logo will appear on some classic Senators merchandise."

"There will be no third jersey for the Senators in 2007-08."

http://senators.nhl.com/team/app/?service=...rticleid=336188

Archived