Early 90's Buffalo Bills: What the hell?

eSabre

when I think of the Bills unis from that era, ahh the good ol' days, I always think of the Helvetica nameplate not the standard block. I have a Kelly champion jersey from that era

and it's got the helvetica nameplate with the champion numer font, with the slanted downtroke on the "2". It's funny, I never noticed all these years they had mixed jerseys until you posted those

photos

I agree, go with Helvitica eSabre. I stopped liking those Bills jerseys when they switched from Champion to Apex to Puma and the different skinnier number fonts...

I hated this version of the number two.

christie1018.jpg04_0907_02.jpg

To me the Classic 90's Bills jersey is Champion made with the Helvitica nameplates and fat numbers. Jim Kelly wouldn't look right in unless his 2 was in the champion style...

1991-wolford.JPGkelly04.jpg

That is why the Bills old jerseys always irked me (besides the fact that they looked identical to the Giants back then): The numbers were a complete cluster :censored:

Theres no image, but if you're referring to the white helmeted bills uniforms of the OJ era, then yes, I agree those were superior.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

a.k.a. a walking, talking, Whataburger ad.

WHATABURGER!!!

Did you just mention "Whataburger"?

DAMN I MISS HOME! (Whataburger don't exist up here in Pitsburgh...and when I mention it to the locals, they alwasy think I'm sayin "water burger". Hell, for that matter, Krystal don't exist up here. Neither does Sonic, Waffle House, White Castle, or Church's...and they JUST NOW got a Popeye's up here. That's one piece of home to how many missing now?)

Imma put in a call to my sister in Norcross...got to get back down to the ATL one of these days...I miss that place like hell too!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I thought Whataburger was from Keenan and Kel?

Did I just admit to watching Keenan and Kel? I think I did. As an aside, Less Than Jake had an awesome song on the Whataburger soundtrack called "We're All Dudes." Sample lyrics: I'm a dude/She's a dude/He's a dude/We're all dudes, yeah! The best part is that Keenan (or was it Kel?) sang the whole song.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I thought Whataburger was from Keenan and Kel?

Did I just admit to watching Keenan and Kel? I think I did. As an aside, Less Than Jake had an awesome song on the Whataburger soundtrack called "We're All Dudes." Sample lyrics: I'm a dude/She's a dude/He's a dude/We're all dudes, yeah! The best part is that Keenan (or was it Kel?) sang the whole song.

I think you're thinking about the movie Good Burger...

...and don't be 'shamed to admit to watching it. I seen the movie too. And I still watch Major Payne quite regularly.

There's a little kid in all of us manly men...and for those of you who don't believe that, you may wanna watch the "mudball" scene from The Longest Yard and pay real close attention, particularly to Michael Irvin.

:D

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

Whataburger don't exist up here in Pitsburgh...and when I mention it to the locals, they alwasy think I'm sayin "water burger". Hell, for that matter, Krystal don't exist up here. Neither does Sonic, Waffle House, White Castle, or Church's...and they JUST NOW got a Popeye's up here. That's one piece of home to how many missing now?

heh, i'ma see what of those we got up here:

Popeye's: I can't ever remember not having Popeye's around

Sonic: I think we have one, but it's way out on the highway

White Castle: ugh...I wish we didn't, but unfortunately we do.

Church's, Waffle House, Krystal...never heard of em

Whataburger...don't got that, only reason I ever heard of it is cus of them hollywood types always goin there....heh, if you ever up this way B, you gotta try Culver's, now their :censored:'s real good. shoot, I want some of that custard now that I mention it :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Whataburger don't exist up here in Pitsburgh...and when I mention it to the locals, they alwasy think I'm sayin "water burger". Hell, for that matter, Krystal don't exist up here. Neither does Sonic, Waffle House, White Castle, or Church's...and they JUST NOW got a Popeye's up here. That's one piece of home to how many missing now?

Whataburger...don't got that, only reason I ever heard of it is cus of them hollywood types always goin there....heh, if you ever up this way B, you gotta try Culver's, now their :censored:'s real good. shoot, I want some of that custard now that I mention it :P

Find out how far Racine is from Ft. McCoy (it's in Sparta, or maybe right outside of it)...I may be sent there in a few months.

Find out how far Racine is from Ft. McCoy (it's in Sparta, or maybe right outside of it)...I may be sent there in a few months.

I drove past Ft. McCoy this past weekend. You're probably 3-4 hours from Racine, depending on how broken the speed limit laws are.

'Scrim - You got Popeye's there? Is it along 94?

It's where I sit.

Damn, I'm in the minority here being from Cali...lets see

We have:

Sonic

Pop eye's

I'm assuming Church's chicken? we had one, but busines sucked, so it got replace with a pop eye's...

No: White Castle, or Krystal, or whataburger, or culver....

But we do have In N Out....SOme of the best damn burgers around. In fact, it is the one place that out of state ball players ask to go to when they first get in town...same with roving coaches...haha

I drove past Ft. McCoy this past weekend. You're probably 3-4 hours from Racine, depending on how broken the speed limit laws are.

'Scrim - You got Popeye's there? Is it along 94?

like I said, we got it, though it's far closer to downtown than 94. Been alternatin between home cookin, Popeyes and KFC my whole life btw. heh, there was this little joint a couple blocks from my house a few years back, had their chicken once...greasiest I ever had (which probably accounted for the distinct flavor, as no chicken I've had before or since ever tasted like that)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

But we do have In N Out....SOme of the best damn burgers around. In fact, it is the one place that out of state ball players ask to go to when they first get in town...same with roving coaches...haha

In N Out is the best. I believe it's only in California though (maybe Arizona?) and definitely not here in the PNW. Apparently, all ingredients of In N Out are shipped fresh from a central California warehouse on a daily basis, so expansion isn't possible. That doesn't quite jive, however, with the proselytizing message of In N Out's owners, however (check out the underside of your cup the next time you go). Religion aside, I do wish In N Out could make it up here. Never before have I had such an awesome fast food burger.

The closest thing we have in Seattle is Dick's Drive-Thru. It's okay, but more greasy than anything else.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

In N Out is the best. I believe it's only in California though (maybe Arizona?) and definitely not here in the PNW. Apparently, all ingredients of In N Out are shipped fresh from a central California warehouse on a daily basis, so expansion isn't possible. That doesn't quite jive, however, with the proselytizing message of In N Out's owners, however (check out the underside of your cup the next time you go). Religion aside, I do wish In N Out could make it up here. Never before have I had such an awesome fast food burger.

The closest thing we have in Seattle is Dick's Drive-Thru. It's okay, but more greasy than anything else.

When I moved from LA to Seattle, I asked people if there was In-N-Out. They said there wasn't, but there was Dick's, which was just as good.

Not by a longshot. In-N-Out beats the pants off of Dick's, or any other fast food place, period. I even hesitate to call it fast food, because the quality is that much better.

Archived