2007 NFL THrowback Dates

njmeadowlanders

Does anyone know when NFL teams will be wearing throwbacks in 2007?

All I know to this point is as follows:

Philly - Week 3 (DET)

Pittsburgh - Weeks 2 (BUF) and 9 (BAL)

Minnesota - Week 4 (GB)

San Francisco - Week 1 (ARI)

The Bills, Redskins, Jets, and Browns also have them coming, yes? Anyone else? Aren't the Niners wearing them another week as well?

The Browns have throwbacks :blink:

All they have to do is change socks.....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New Bill Uniforms:

Royal Blue Helmet, with current helmet logo and no stripe. Royal blue facemask.

Royal home jersey, with white number outlined in nickel and red. Secondary logo on sleeve. Thin nickel color around cuffs of sleeves. Nickel colored coller.

Royal blue bison on a royal blue helmet with royal blue facemask? Seriously? I guess you don't want people to actually see the logo.

"Nickel colored coller (sic)"- say that 5 times fast.

New Bill Uniforms:

Royal Blue Helmet, with current helmet logo and no stripe. Royal blue facemask.

Royal home jersey, with white number outlined in nickel and red. Secondary logo on sleeve. Thin nickel color around cuffs of sleeves. Nickel colored coller.

Royal blue bison on a royal blue helmet with royal blue facemask? Seriously? I guess you don't want people to actually see the logo.

"Nickel colored coller (sic)"- say that 5 times fast.

I said current logo. Doesn't mean the colors of the current logo would be the same.

I said current logo. Doesn't mean the colors of the current logo would be the same.

Then you should have stated that, because the current Bills logo is royal blue with a red streak.

Make sure you are clear when stating your thoughts...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

oh well theres madden with their incorrect pat the patriot jerseys.

i know, those things are orange in madden

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I remember reading that ALL coaches this year will be "allowed" to wear suits at ALL their home games, if they choose to do so. I know that coach nolan and coach del rio plan on wearing them at their home games.

as a suit-wearing football coach myself it frustrates me that a grown man does not have the freedom to wear a suit all 16 games if he wishes to do so.

it is absolutely appropriate for the sidelines, and looks classy.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, the Patriots old "Pat Patriot" throwbacks in Madden are based on the '76 Patriots.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Actually, the Patriots old "Pat Patriot" throwbacks in Madden are based on the '76 Patriots.

Um...so why are they orange? :therock:

IMO, they don't look orange to me.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Okay, it's confirmed. The Bills will wear their throwbacks on Monday, October 8th against Dallas and again on Sunday, November 18 against New England.

They must be trying to phase out the throwback what with wearing it for two sure losses and all. Hell, maybe they're phasing out their home and aways by going 0-14 in those games. Ah, we suck. :cry:

I wish they would have every team wear throwbacks (well, except Houston obviously) thanksgiving weekend. That would be awesome.

Time travel to Week 3 of the 1993-94 season.

Funny that you bring that up, because I'm currently working on a time machine to do just that... B)

I wish they would have every team wear throwbacks (well, except Houston obviously) thanksgiving weekend. That would be awesome.

Time travel to Week 3 of the 1993-94 season.

Funny that you bring that up, because I'm currently working on a time machine to do just that... B)

Does anyone here have the dates for the throwbacks from the 1994 NFL season? I have been trying for over three years to find these dates out!

• 2 months later...
The Jets are wearing the NY Titans throwbacks week 6, against Philadelphia.

http://edlsjets.blogspot.com/2007/08/titan-up_14.html

This is what ticks me off about these 'schedules'...they have no validity if a team like the Jetitans can suddenly decide to bring their useless throwbacks for a road game against an 0-12 team. What's the point of NFL teams having to inform the league of what uniforms they're going to wear for the entire season when they can change them at the last minute??? :wacko:

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Archived