St. Louis Rams

The Rams wore white pants today against Carolina. Ive seen them in white maybe once before. anyone know if this a permanent move,white with white or was it a one game thing?

So that's why they played like crap....

No, they've done it before, and usually with poor results. This was rumored to be in the offing IIRC, but I hope the Rams burn them after this week.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

haha, I listened to the game, so I didn't know.

They still suck in any pant color besides gold. :D

Ditto....but to further back up my point about the whites, the Panthers shut them out last year. :cursing:

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

i dont know which game you watched. they wore gold pants today

Thanks for restoring my sanity... I thought I was losing it!

I read his post, and was certain they wore gold today.

Me too!!!! For a moment, I thought I was PLAYING Madden with the incorrect pants or going crazy myself.

KISSwall09.jpg

PICTURE FROM LAST YEAR:

WhatToWatchCAR_63546.jpg

Is it just me, or do the Rams look really nice in all white? I've got nothing against gold pants, but I'm diggin' the all-white.

But they don't WIN in those...I'd rather they look like slobs and win, than look snazzy and lose.

Today, we are all otaku.

PICTURE FROM LAST YEAR:

WhatToWatchCAR_63546.jpg

Is it just me, or do the Rams look really nice in all white? I've got nothing against gold pants, but I'm diggin' the all-white.

But they don't WIN in those...I'd rather they look like slobs and win, than look snazzy and lose.

It's a solid combo, those arms on the other hand, anything but. get some sleeves, you look like you are in baby clothes...

PICTURE FROM LAST YEAR:

WhatToWatchCAR_63546.jpg

i agree. many people dislike it but i think it's a pretty good looking combo

Yeah, but I'd rather they reversed the navy and gold on the striping. Getting a little bored with only the solid gold pants, but as mentioned before, I don't care what they wear, as long as they win... which is starting to look that won't happen no matter which pants they wear.... so I guess there'd be no harm in busting these out again. <_<

Archived