The 5

In 5..4..3..2..1

1. Patriots

2-32. Thrown in a hat and the hat ends up tossed in the trash.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

1A - Cheaters

1B - Colts (I know I'm a homer, but the champs are no. 1 until they get knocked off....plus nobody should be impressed by the Pats beatdown of lowly Buffalo)

3 - Steelers

4 - Cowboys

5 - Packers

I'm as impressed by their Buffalo Beatdown as I am by the Colts eeking out a W over Houston. Oh! Oh! What? Do somethin'.

Packers RULE!!!!!

1A - Cheaters

1B - Colts (I know I'm a homer, but the champs are no. 1 until they get knocked off....plus nobody should be impressed by the Pats beatdown of lowly Buffalo)

3 - Steelers

4 - Cowboys

5 - Packers

I'm as impressed by their Buffalo Beatdown as I am by the Colts eeking out a W over Houston. Oh! Oh! What? Do somethin'.

Packers RULE!!!!!

1. Patriots: as much as it kills me to say it, that was just dang impressive. the score probably would have been the same even if 1/2 the bills defense wasn't on IR already.

2. Colts

3. Steelers

4. Cowboys

5. Saints (I think they'll get back on track tonight)

1A - Cheaters

3 - Steelers

4 - Cowboys

5 - Packers

Packers RULE!!!!!

That same Houston team that came into our game 2-0 with 2 fairly impressive wins? As opposed to a weak Bills team that was 0-2 and just got spanked by the Steelers?

And last I checked, a win by 1 counts the same as a win by 30.

espnsig.gif

Archived