2007-08 NHL Season Thread

Viper

Did the Pens really have to score that late goal?? Now I've gotta sit through another NBC Funreal Intermission Report.

Quick prediction: Pittsburgh scores shorthanded and forces a Game 6 at home, ala Edmonton's Game 5 winner at Carolina in '06.

Why did NBC fire Brett Hull again?

the NBC int report is unwatchable at least they are not in that ugly studio

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A long shot for Conn Smythe, but how about Niklas Kronwall? He's been having one hell of a series as well. Playing good defensively, setting up offensively and laying down some nice hits.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Helm just got hurt. Looked like his skate got caught on the ice and he collided with one of the Penguins players.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Wait, the game is on NBC? I wonder how many other West Coast houses were stuck with Inside Edition...

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Wait, the game is on NBC? I wonder how many other West Coast houses were stuck with Inside Edition...

Not this one, this game is glued on channel 12(NBC Affiliate here)

Since I'm pulling for the Pens in the Finals, I've done my part to jinx the Red Wings: I've just uploaded the Stanley Cup championship sig I made for the Red Wings to ImageShack. ;) (Yes, I made one for the Pens too, but haven't uploaded it yet.)

Meanwhile, Fleury has been lights-out so far in OT. He's had to be, because the Wings are just peppering him.

CCSLC signature.png

Nevermind...found it. The regular NBC affiliate in Seattle is KING 5, but the game is on KONG 16. Fun, huh?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Now it's Osgood's turn to be lights-out, as Pittsburgh has taken back the momentum. He just might pull out the Conn Smythe yet. But first, one of his teammates has to put one past Fleury.

CCSLC signature.png

Just before the Pittsburgh power play, Samuelsson had the Cup in the bag. Fleury left the right side of the net wide open, and all Samuelsson had to do was stuff it in. Instead, he bounced it harmlessly off the post.

Double overtime. So far, my jinx seems to be working.

CCSLC signature.png

Nevermind...found it. The regular NBC affiliate in Seattle is KING 5, but the game is on KONG 16. Fun, huh?

Cute.

On another note, it's nice to see the glow-puck making it's return to the ice, albeit just during the intermissions....

Archived