2007-08 NHL Season Thread

Viper

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The refs are really trying to job the Wings out with those dumb goalie interference calls.

Second one i've seen in the OT's so far, frustrating as hell if you ask me

The refs are really trying to job the Wings out with those dumb goalie interference calls.

That or they're calling obvious interference penalties. Running into the goalie in the crease is a penalty. End of story.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Looks like it could be done in the next 2 minutes.

Unless someone scores in the first 2 minutes of the 3rd OT.

And yeah, I damn near picked up my phone to cuss out my NBC affiliate when they went to a commercial with 20 seconds left, to return back with 10 seconds left. WTF?

Wow what a game. Don't even know how much sleep i'll get tonight lol

Yeah, but at least you're in Arizona. I usually get up for work at 4:45, and I'm on the east coast!

GO WINGS!! (Or someone, just end it soon so I can go to bed.)

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

The thing about the playoffs that really got to me, and the whole season for that matter, was interviewing the coaches mid-play. It's not necessary.

Also, did they shorten the benches just to make room for Pierre McGuire or any analyst in between both benches?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

MY TV WENT DOWN!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ouch lol, that has to be the suckiest thing to happen, it's like your TV going out during the Super Bowl

The thing about the playoffs that really got to me, and the whole season for that matter, was interviewing the coaches mid-play. It's not necessary.

Also, did they shorten the benches just to make room for Pierre McGuire or any analyst in between both benches?

I always thought that there was always that space between both benches.

Hi, how are you?

No the space at the Joe is just tight like that. I have seen it where there is no space and they put him on one of the team's benches.

What a game though.

Ouch lol, that has to be the suckiest thing to happen, it's like your TV going out during the Super Bowl

I thought in years past there was just a single sheet of plexi-glass. At least, that's the way it should be. No reason for him to be down at ice level, either.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Where has Sidney Crosby been for Pittsburgh??

Dude has gotta step up in these kinda situations if he's ever gonna be the player we all think he's gonna be!

6uXNWAo.png

I thought in years past there was just a single sheet of plexi-glass. At least, that's the way it should be. No reason for him to be down at ice level, either.

I think it was occupied by "suits" before.

Hi, how are you?

Archived