Indianapolis Colts concept

Dave Ship

The update is subtle, but the effect is huge. Great job improving upon a classic uniform.

Off-topic: Will you be adding these and some of your other recent concepts to your site?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I like these. The stripes do make a huge difference, and it just makes the jersey sleeker. I wouldn't actually want the Colts to change their jerseys (the Peyton Manning fathead on my wall would be out of date. That would be disappointing.), if they were to, I'd like them to make a small change like this. Get rid of the black outline. It just seems silly.

Was the visor with the Oakley logo really necessary? Also, what about updating the helmet stripes too? Maybe tapered stripes like the Broncos? To match the jerseys?

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

I like these. The stripes do make a huge difference, and it just makes the jersey sleeker. I wouldn't actually want the Colts to change their jerseys (the Peyton Manning fathead on my wall would be out of date. That would be disappointing.), if they were to, I'd like them to make a small change like this. Get rid of the black outline. It just seems silly.

Was the visor with the Oakley logo really necessary? Also, what about updating the helmet stripes too? Maybe tapered stripes like the Broncos? To match the jerseys?

Thank you for answering my curiosity as to whether anyone actually really DOES buy fatheads...and affix them to their walls. ^_^

D, man...that is a nice piece of work. Okay, so what that the shoulder stripes end in a point...as someone said, it does make the whole set look a goot bit sleeker...as well as liven up what might possibly be the most lifeless uniform in the NFL.

Not too hot about the black stroke around the numbers...but the numbers themselves, the font anyway, seems as if it'd work quite well.

Again...real nice piece of work, D!

(off-hand suggestion: you should paste a link to your website in your sig somewhere, so that those who have not yet had the opportunity to view your work can do so. I'm sure they will NOT be disappointed!)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Concept: really cool

But I would never want to see the colts change whats already great.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

:jawdrop:

Normally, I'm not one to like messing with the classics. But what you did really worked out well here. Great work!

Were it my concept, I'd like a blue closer to royal - the Colts stand out so well against the growing number of teams all trading royal or black for navy. Also, for a team as traditional as the Colts, the taper stripes look wrong, even with a very nice modernizing of their look. The stripes are so bold and thick at the front of the helmet that it looks weird to have them taper to nothing before reaching the back of the helmet.

That aside, this is one of your best!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Make the paint stripe of a similar effect as the shoulder stripe because as it is know, they don't mesh.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

I see you took advantage of the advice I gave you about updating the shadows! And I like how you made the stitching on the jersey look a lil' more realistic with the hem line in the middle and stitches on the outside...nice touch! And I'm not really for changing the Colts', look but you did a solid job my son.... My only recommendation would be that since you beat me to the punch on using 'mesh holes' in the jersey part, that you flip them to a vertical position instead of horizontal. No NFL jersey has horizontal mesh holes. Other than that I like the new template....but will it be enough to beat me???? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...............ha!

Archived