Carnegie Mellon Unveils New Logo

Joe

Not too shabby. It fits well with an institution of Carnegie Mellon's history and status. I would like to see the highlights and contours of the Scottish terrier a little thicker, a little more pronounced. But it still works well for them.

I like it alot. It lends a good visual representation of their athletic identity and seems prideful and dignified.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I like it alot. It lends a good visual representation of their athletic identity and seems prideful and dignified.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

A school named the Tartans should be using plaid as an accent on all uniforms

Here are templates for the football, basketball, soccer, cross country and baseball uniforms --

baycityrollers.jpg

In seriousness, that is a great idea. Somebody fire up the concept machine.

Most Liked Content of the Dayย -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017ย  ย  ย /////ย  ย  ย ย Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005ย ย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Maybe they could wear them on S-A-TUR-DAY...NIGHT!

Somebody got it. Phew!!!!

And speaking of concepts again, this reminded me of a contest idea I had a while back. I may need to shoot off a PM to the Competition Committee.

Most Liked Content of the Dayย -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017ย  ย  ย /////ย  ย  ย ย Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005ย ย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

It's all been said - classy, simple, well designed. I Like it also. 9.3/10

Go Tartans!

Kansas-BB-banner.pngย My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021ย  ย  ย  ย  ย St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)ย ย 2023 Championsย  ย  ย Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived