Players in the "wrong" uniforms

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2023 at 7:15 PM, Cujo said:

Oh right! Because Gary Sanchez is a household name

Dude - he made the all-star team twice.  Not once - twice.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 7/24/2023 at 3:42 PM, TrueYankee26 said:

If he plays only 1 season yeah.

But if he plays multiple seasons/wins a Super Bowl with the Jets then it will not look so weird. Similar to Brady in Tampa.

Him winning a Super Bowl (which won’t happen) is the only way to make this a right uniform for him. Brett favre doesn’t have the jets or Vikings as his right uniform despite playing multiple seasons for them.

1 hour ago, dont care said:

Him winning a Super Bowl (which won’t happen) is the only way to make this a right uniform for him. Brett favre doesn’t have the jets or Vikings as his right uniform despite playing multiple seasons for them.

Or the Falcons.

rAUPGPZ.png

• 1 month later...

If this injury ends his career, just shut the thread down because you may never be able to top that one.  At least he'll have gone out wearing another relatively-classy uniform and not one of their regular ones.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."