Official Rams Uniform (or lack thereof) Thread

CS85

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They'd look better if it was simply two thick stripes....one gold, one navy....similar to the Eagles' home pants...

Naw, I hate that look. Just like Boston College, it looks weird. The Redskins have had it for so long that it looks ok for them. But I would never wanna see my Rams with those.

The white pants really brings out the white in the jersey.

Exactly. I really noticed this watching today's game on TV, that the white around the gold numbers really 'popped'.

As for the white pants, I don't have a problem with them. They're not bad - but I definitely prefer gold.

Maybe just save the white pants for vs. San Fran, because I think it looks goofy having both teams wear gold pants.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

Currently, the Rams are in their home jerseys and white pants.

They looked good. I think all the Rams combos look good. Those white pants are really shiny bright, which is nice. Too bad their team sucks, but at least they look good every week.

Nice to see a team actually be able to match their colors (I am looking at you Dallas and New Orleans).

Hey PANTONE, if you read this thread, I've got a question.

Have someone on a Rams board that believes that Blue on White is the official home uniform. I told him I think that was the case when the Rams first introduced new uniforms and had those goofy white pants with the gold dagger stripe, but that I think now gold pants are official for home and road and that the blue and whites are alternates.

Can you tell me what are the official combos?

Rams are in Blue on Blue tonight in West Pittsburgh, err, St. Louis.

Don't worry, when they came down to the ATL last year, they turned it into Down South Pittsburgh (before going to Charlotte and turning that into Pittsburgh, Carolina.) This happens alot.

Rams are in Blue on Blue tonight in West Pittsburgh, err, St. Louis.

Don't worry, when they came down to the ATL last year, they turned it into Down South Pittsburgh (before going to Charlotte and turning that into Pittsburgh, Carolina.) This happens alot.

Only problem is that last Sunday we were South Green Bay.

I don't blame our fans.

We don't have any tradition to overcome losing, and the franchise is being run into the ground righ tnow. There's absolutely no light at the end of the tunnel.

And these games just cost too much to expect a fanbase, especially one that's not HUGE and isn't super rich like Saint Louis to put up with.

If there were any sign of progress or of care on the front office's part, the fans would be there.

I'm not embarrassed by Rams fans, I'm embarrassed by the franchise.

For those of you so wrapped up in this sort of thing, here is the Rams record in their various combo's this year.

navy/gold- 0-6

navy/navy- 1-2

navy/white- 0-1

white/gold- 2-0

white/navy- 0-2

white/white- 0-1

Hey folks, they have worn the beloved gold pants 8 times (or over 50% of the time) this year. Plus, they wore them in all 4 pre-season games. Its not like they have disappeared. Geez, lighten up. The team sucks. Doesn't matter what they wear.

For Arizona next week, I betcha its white/gold.

...We don't have any tradition to overcome losing, and the franchise is being run into the ground righ tnow. There's absolutely no light at the end of the tunnel...I'm embarrassed by the franchise.

Hey, the Rams at least won a Super Bowl.

Try being a lifelong Lions fan.

One playoff win in FIFTY years.

I can now understand how Cub fans feel.

I am now officially proclaiming the Detroit Lions -- The Cubs of the NFL.

With that said...I liked the white and blue pants of the Rams, due to them having stripes. I have always thought the gold pants needed stripes.

Archived