New Sigs, Requests Welcome!

kewp80

Reviving this sig thread from impending doom. kewp80 makes a fantastic return! Upon his return he bestows the great people of the CCSLC with new possibilities!

A newly updated stadium sig, as presented to you by the Green Bay Packers:

GB_Packers.png

And now, following the same design, but with a different twist...the new players sigs! As fashioned off by Brewer star Prince Fielder:

MIL_Fielder.png

Alright, if you guys want the style in my first post then you'll have to wait till Monday. Sorry. I'm at my mom's house right now and the template for that sig is on the computer at my dad's.

However, if you wish to refine your request for one of the newer styles above then I can jump on that right away. So hope you enjoy these new styles and I'm very sorry for not being able to get these done right away. Thanks!

It would also help me out a lot if you could provide a picture of the stadium/arena you want. If not then it should be fine, just that your request may get done faster if you provide a large enough pic.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

If I could, I'd give you a high five right now these are ace.

PS, whats the name of that font?

The font is called Jane Austen, got it off of dafont.com

Glad you like the sigs!

ShinyHubCaps, I'll get to your requests when I get to my dad's house. Then I'll put the template on my flash drive so that I can do it on any computer that has photoshop, same with the new versions.

Check out my music!

Glad you like the sigs!

ShinyHubCaps, I'll get to your requests when I get to my dad's house. Then I'll put the template on my flash drive so that I can do it on any computer that has photoshop, same with the new versions.

I love that font. It's saved me many a time.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Glad you like the sigs!

Yeah, there's another one kinda like it that I like called Jey. I think I got it off of dafont as well.

Check out my music!

Glad you like the sigs!

Yeah, there's another one kinda like it that I like called Jey. I think I got it off of dafont as well.

Yep, you did. Just checked it out. Very cool. haha

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

• 4 months later...

Archived