Happy birthday

Notch Novelty

there's no law about wearing gloves while handling food... we're a very clean people   :cool:

happy birthday, and an early happy birthday to another certain poster who's celebrating tomorrow... you know who you are!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

notoriousap

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - I hope your day was a special one.  I remember my 19th B-day,  mmmm that was, let's see, 42  minus, 19, carry the one 12 - 9, wait, maybe I'm suppose to divide, or is it, multiple.  

Either way, it was a while back,  enjoy being 19, it only last a year. lol :D   Have a piece of cake for me.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

NJ has this dumb law where you have to be 17 to get your drivers license not 16.

Missouri has been talking about going to 17 - Unfortunately for you younger guys, I agree with 17.  I have only the insurance #'s and my experience to base that upon.

I was 14 when I started driving with a permit in Kansas (1975). :P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Mine went by just two weeks ago. The big 2-9

that is officially my last birthday.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived