New Authentic MLB Caps

HatManTC

That's how much all the Authentic 5950s were last year. No surprise really.

And if you live in a city of any size and pay that much, it's because you've chosen to spend an extra five bucks on the cap. You can find the caps for $28 or less if you bother to look somewhere other than your local mall's cap store.

That Rays cap has a pretty extreme case of having a good side and a bad side. It looks much better when seen from the cap's right, as opposed to from the left.

I actually did go to Lids, but with the passport card it would have been like 26 bucks.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
-

Chazberg - I never noticed that you were in Darien... I grew up in Downers Grove (and my folks still live there)... Small world...

Moose

Sweet dude, were you a Mustang or a Trojan?

Trojan - and my Dad retired from North after teaching wood shop and drafting there for 26 years in 2001...

Moose

Sorry for derailing this thread even farther towards Chicago's western suburbs, but I didn't think I would find anyone on here that close to me. And no97, good thing you're not a Mustang.

While on the subject of western suburbs, Oak Park anyone?

I knew a girl in college that was from Oak Park. Does that count?

Back on topic, though - I am so buying a Phillies cap. That thing is sexy.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

• 2 weeks later...
(Maybe cause I work in the theatre in the same mall)

Mikey1.jpg

Look at you: member of the honor roll, assistant to the assistant manager of the movie theater. I'm tellin' ya, Rat, if this girl can't smell your qualifications, then who needs her, right?

^ What movie is that from?

The 80's classic, "Fast Times at Ridgemont High". Phoebe Cates is worth the price of rental herself!

Mikey1.jpg

Look at you: member of the honor roll, assistant to the assistant manager of the movie theater. I'm tellin' ya, Rat, if this girl can't smell your qualifications, then who needs her, right?

The 80's classic, "Fast Times at Ridgemont High". Phoebe Cates is worth the price of rental herself!

You can rent Phoebe Cates? Sign me up!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Mikey1.jpg

You can rent Phoebe Cates? Sign me up!

:mojoto: Man, why would you want her, when you an have Mary Jane, dude?

Jeff%20Spicoli%20-%20Chris%20sm.jpg

Jeff Spicoli, haters.

That's how much all the Authentic 5950s were last year. No surprise really.

And if you live in a city of any size and pay that much, it's because you've chosen to spend an extra five bucks on the cap. You can find the caps for $28 or less if you bother to look somewhere other than your local mall's cap store.

That Rays cap has a pretty extreme case of having a good side and a bad side. It looks much better when seen from the cap's right, as opposed to from the left.

I actually did go to Lids, but with the passport card it would have been like 26 bucks.

I just finally picked up my '07 Cubs 59fifty, and it was $26 at Lids (with pasport card). So far (one day of wearing it), and I love it...

Moose

which mall? can you sneak me in the movies? the prices these days are insane!!!

Excuse me, Mr. McNabb, but I thought you were blind. Not to nitpick, but why would you want to go to a movie theater?

FACE!

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

-

Chazberg - I never noticed that you were in Darien... I grew up in Downers Grove (and my folks still live there)... Small world...

Moose

Sweet dude, were you a Mustang or a Trojan?

Trojan - and my Dad retired from North after teaching wood shop and drafting there for 26 years in 2001...

Moose

Sorry for derailing this thread even farther towards Chicago's western suburbs, but I didn't think I would find anyone on here that close to me. And no97, good thing you're not a Mustang.

While on the subject of western suburbs, Oak Park anyone?

Joliet born and raised here.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Archived