Arena Bowl XXII logo

BigEd76

Wow, I actually like it. Have we ever seen a championship log that featured a banjo? Even though a steel guitar would of been better. The only thing I don't like is the way the strings end.

However, I am now upset that this is the second time in a row that the Arena Bowl will be hosted in a city for two consecutive years. I wonder if what I just said made sense.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Fantastic. The only thing I don't like is how the AFL logo is just slapped on there, but that's minor.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Awesome news. The NO Arena might be full twice this year. Nice logo though. I am a bit disappointed that they had to use the "Event in New Orleans" palette. Hey Pantone, does the city of New Orleans have official team colors of purple, teal, and yellow?

Why is it in New Orleans again?

The logo is nice, I like the play on the banjo.

I think NOLA had a 2-year deal just like Vegas did, so it's quite possible that Arena Bowl XXIII could be elsewhere.

I would like the see Kansas City get it with the new Sprint Center and all. Plus then it would only be 2 hours away from me :D

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I think NOLA had a 2-year deal just like Vegas did, so it's quite possible that Arena Bowl XXIII could be elsewhere.

I would like the see Kansas City get it with the new Sprint Center and all. Plus then it would only be 2 hours away from me :D

I do like the idea of neutral Arena Bowl sites, but if attendance struggles they may have to go back to the old format. I think the Staples Center could be another possible location.

Its in New Orleans again so I can go. And for you to have a cheap place to stay if the Soul make it.

It may be a couch, but its comfortable enough :)

Could they have at least put a space between ARENA and BOWL? For all I know, it's the ARE NAB OWL?

The jagged serif things on the A and B denote the start of each word. I really don't think it's an issue.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yes, but on the other hand, you'd be seeing an Arena Football game.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived