Cleveland Browns helmet concept

OCE

Imagine that in a funhouse mirror room! :wacko:

Reminds me of watching the Price is Right when Bob Barker would stand infront of the huge screen TV and you'd see what looked like a million Bob Barkers.

You've hit upon my worst nightmare.

Millions of Bob Barkers marching in perfect formation, chanting.

"Remember to spay and neuter your pets... remember to spay and neuter your pets... remember to spay and neuter your pets... remember to spay and neuter your pets... remember to spay and neuter your pets..."

Yep, that was me. I didn't completely follow through with the whole infinity-thing...but yeah - they stole that from me:

ClevelandBrowns_HS_Prop07.gif

I have to say that it works better wh ever.en the helmets match. You really get that infinity effect.

My joke here (and mine is over a year old as well) is that the 3/4 view of the helmet is the official primary logo. Probably the stupidest idea for a primary logo EVER.

I thought it was funny to slap it on the side of a helmet.

I know we've talked about that before, but it doesn't bother me. Especially for the NFL, which uses graphics of the helmets as alternate logos for every single team:

p4281941reg.jpgp2978800reg.jpgp3078142reg.jpg

So there's one team which uses that alternate logo as a primary. Your thing is still funny, though. I think it's funnier to have the 3/4 than the infinite regressions.

Archived