Kansas in red

TFoA

I hate Kansas' Red ones. They look like a customized knock off of the Giants' red alt. However, the other two unis Kansas has are sweet. They shouldve worn thier blue ones.

As for Georgia wearing thier black alts, I think that they couldve gone with the red ones, but they didnt look too bad in black. I think it all depends on the team.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I hate Kansas' Red ones. They look like a customized knock off of the Giants' red alt. However, the other two unis Kansas has are sweet. They shouldve worn thier blue ones.

As for Georgia wearing thier black alts, I think that they couldve gone with the red ones, but they didnt look too bad in black. I think it all depends on the team.

Kansas' whole set is a customized knockoff of the Giants look. Kansas' has evolved some since they first switched to the knockoff, and the Giants have screwed up their road uniforms.

I loved the look of the Jayhawks tonight. Just a sharp looking uniform, but...

Why would you wear the red uniforms when most of your fanbase in attendance is wearing blue?

To me, Kansas is blue with red as a secondary color. Alternates are fine, but the primaries should be worn in the biggest games.

As much as I hate the Jayhawks (and my Tigers should've been playing in that game anyway) I love their red set. I think football teams look great when they sport 3 different main colors (helmet, jersey, pants) provided the jersey isn't white.

As much as I hate the Jayhawks (and my Tigers should've been playing in that game anyway) I love their red set. I think football teams look great when they sport 3 different main colors (helmet, jersey, pants) provided the jersey isn't white.

thats funny because i think teams look bad IN 3 COLOR UNIFORMS, BUT I LIKE KANSAS' red

I HAVE AWAYS LIKE GEORGIA BE3CAUSE I LOVERED/BLACK BUT I DID NOT like the red/black/silver look

As for the Georgia Bulldogs wearing their black jerseys for the Sugar Bowl, I believe Mark Richt let the players wear them as a gift (presumably for a season well-played). And, if I remember correctly, I think the players actually got to keep those jerseys after the game.

While I can't say for sure why Kansas went with the red...presumably to mark a "special" event. Well..the Jayhawks won in them, so those red alts ain't dying no time soon. Add that to the possibility that most of the nation may not have ever seen the Jayhawks football team play before that Orange Bowl and now they have the image of the Jayhawks in red jerseys burned into their brain, so next year when they go back into their blue primaries (if they don't change again), those same people may be thrown for a loop. Eh...its all pretty arbitrary at this point, though. Just my two rusted Lincolns on the matter.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Rarely do I like uniforms where the helmet, shirt and pants are all different colors. In fact, the only one I can stand is the Browns' uniform because that's just how it looks and it's what I expect to see every Sunday in Cleveland. The uniform (Georgia, Kansas) doesn't look unified if you're not used to seeing it in three colors.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

thats funny because i think teams look bad IN 3 COLOR UNIFORMS, BUT I LIKE KANSAS' red

I HAVE AWAYS LIKE GEORGIA BE3CAUSE I LOVERED/BLACK BUT I DID NOT like the red/black/silver look

Did you stroke-out in mid-sentence or something?

Wow, they went from looking like the New York Giants to....... the New York Giants in their alternates.

Exactly. That's the main reason that I don't like the Jayhawks' uniforms to begin with: If what they have isn't a NYG ripoff then idk what could be. The trajan font doesn't help matters either.

Archived