2008 NFL Playoffs

rainmaker17

You are by far the most ignorant person I've ever seen.

1. You have no proof that all the tapes are gone, could have been easily copied and stored where no one can 'find' them.

2. Watching their signals and taking notes is within the rules, videotaping them is AGAINST THE RULES!

3. He already said there's a pattern and a general form that each team uses, and changing said signals doesn't change the basic style of the way they're done.

4. The Patriots running up the score proves that they have NO RESPECT for the teams they play.

5. If someone is doing something illegal, AGAINST YOU no less, you tell on them, end of story.

6. Also, ESPN is essentially Boston media. They may not claim to be, but it's obvious to anyone who isn't a Boston fan.

I guess people have come to the conclusion that anyone who lives in Boston or supports a Boston team is a ****ing stupid ignorant arrogant jerky dumb-ass douchebaggy :censored.gif:.

I feel like I'm being arrested... "anything you say can and will be used against you..." even if it makes sense and is true.

This is obviously useless because it will be blown out of proportion by people like you, Nick.

1. addressed in post 2, Of course I have no proof but Goodell's looking hard and will kill BB if he finds anything out...

2. Sorry, I didn't know that. They should both be against the rules then.

3. I guess you missed it, but I addressed that in the post you quoted. You still have to interpret them, translate them, the form a plan, then actually do it. All within the playclock time.

4. This board as a tiny example, nobody respects them one little bit.

5. Okay, but if it's that simple to break an "unwritten rule" then why can't the Patriots break one?

6. And you call me ignorant? That is the biggest statement of ignorance I have ever seen.

I just want to clear up, I was calling you ignorant because of the above bold statement and with you not seeming to understand that and using it as an excuse to give the Patriots a pass on what they were caught doing.

To clear up the ESPN/Boston Media thing... It's the fact that they shove Boston sports teams down our throats no matter who's watching.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.....New York's been impressing me today.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'm pretty sure the threshold for calling excessive celebrations is two or more players celebrating together, but Brandon Jacobs firing the ball into the playclock is a bit much, isn't it?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm pretty sure the threshold for calling excessive celebrations is two or more players celebrating together, but Brandon Jacobs firing the ball into the playclock is a bit much, isn't it?

Probably, but on the flip side I liked the sound effect. He just hurled that thing. Does the playclock still work?

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Did anybody else felt that the Chargers had to beat the Colts, the crowd and the refs to?

The officiating was poor in general, and I do recall wondering at times if they were pro-Colts.

Today, we are all otaku.

Soooo Wade Phillips is fired, right?

EDIT-got confuzzled for a moment, although IMO the NFL wouldn't be mad at a New York-New England Super Bowl either...

Today, we are all otaku.

(And looks like its up to San Diego to "screw up" the storyline)

I don't think so, I give him one more year.

What a win by the Giants. Great defense on the Dallas' final drive.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Absolutely, TO had zero catches, Crayton had one. I just mention the final drive because of the pressure on Romo throughout and the pick on 4th down. Of course, the intentional grounding penalty was killer(not for the loss of yardage but the loss of down).

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Absolutely, TO had zero catches, Crayton had one. I just mention the final drive because of the pressure on Romo throughout and the pick on 4th down. Of course, the intentional grounding penalty was killer(not for the loss of yardage but the loss of down).

How big was that drop by Crayton early in the second half? There was nothing but turf between him and the endzone.

BB52Big.jpg

EDIT-got confuzzled for a moment, although IMO the NFL wouldn't be mad at a New York-New England Super Bowl either...

Hes in trouble for sure, if Jones dose not want Garrett to leave he may pull the trigger now.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

simpsoncowboyseog23.jpgSuccubus-legend, a succubus (plural succubi) or succuba (plural succubae) is a demon who takes the form of a beautiful woman to seduce men (especially monks)[citation needed] in dreams to have sexual intercourse. They draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim. From mythology and fantasy, Lilith and the Lilin (Jewish) and Lilitu (Sumerian) are, in redactive Christian fables (folktales not part of official Christian theology), considered succubi.

According to the Malleus Maleficarum, or "Witches' Hammer", published against the recommendation of the Catholic Church in 1487 and officially banned in 1490, succubi would collect semen from the men they slept with, which incubi would then use to impregnate women thus explaining how demons could apparently sire children in spite of the traditional belief that demons were incapable of reproduction through generative or gestative means. Children so begotten were supposed to be more susceptible to the influence of demons.

From the 16th century, the carving of a succubus on the outside of an inn indicated that the establishment also operated as a brothel.

Sorry I had to do it :D

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

simpsoncowboyseog23.jpgSuccubus-legend, a succubus (plural succubi) or succuba (plural succubae) is a demon who takes the form of a beautiful woman to seduce men (especially monks)[citation needed] in dreams to have sexual intercourse. They draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim. From mythology and fantasy, Lilith and the Lilin (Jewish) and Lilitu (Sumerian) are, in redactive Christian fables (folktales not part of official Christian theology), considered succubi.

According to the Malleus Maleficarum, or "Witches' Hammer", published against the recommendation of the Catholic Church in 1487 and officially banned in 1490, succubi would collect semen from the men they slept with, which incubi would then use to impregnate women thus explaining how demons could apparently sire children in spite of the traditional belief that demons were incapable of reproduction through generative or gestative means. Children so begotten were supposed to be more susceptible to the influence of demons.

From the 16th century, the carving of a succubus on the outside of an inn indicated that the establishment also operated as a brothel.

Sorry I had to do it :D

Hahaha, that's perfect.

I'm starting to think Superbowl XLII just might be a rematch of Superbowl XXXI. Unless either the Giants or the Chargers pull something incredible off next week, that's how it's going to be.

Yeah but I think the score will be reversed.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived