2008 NFL Playoffs

rainmaker17

I think Ryan Grant is taking a dive, two fumbles in the first minute?

If he is, then good for me. I bet against GB covering. At this rate they might not win. It's early, but wow.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the flip side...adios Branch.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

What's the over/under on Jeep Liberty commercial appearances? I'm guessing 30.

But its an awesome commercial

For our Canadian Friends who may not get to see it up North

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8qVM6f9Ogs

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Can anybody get a weather update? It seems to be snowing worse now.

(TD, BTW....so there)

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ha ha! "Dear Mr. Hasselback. Brett Favre does not answer all of his fan mail. Do you think you can get his autograph for me?"

Terrific.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I don't think these teams are too very fond of each other.

Oh...and I didn't know Hasselbeck responded to something besides "Hey Baldy!"

Today, we are all otaku.

Ha ha! "Dear Mr. Hasselback. Brett Favre does not answer all of his fan mail. Do you think you can get his autograph for me?"

Terrific.

"thats when I knew I hadn't arrived" lol

Well I've come back to earth now that the score is 14-7.

Anyone, besides me, think that Seattle's helmet is the only one that looks good with the green QB dot?

That's only because Seattle is the only professional NFL football team with lime green as one its colors.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

And that is why you extend if you can....

EDIT-and now we are tied. 14-14

Today, we are all otaku.

Well that was definitely an interesting 1st. The Packers started out as bad as you possibly could, but they've bounced back.

All I'm hoping for is that the Packers don't roll on the 'Hawks.

Archived