2008 NFL Playoffs

rainmaker17

I think Ryan Grant is taking a dive, two fumbles in the first minute?
We Shall see he fumbles again I'm calling shanegans <_<

Yeah, his first playoff game in these weather conditions and nerves couldn't have anything to do with it. He has to be throwing the game. :P

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well that was definitely an interesting 1st. The Packers started out as bad as you possibly could, but they've bounced back.

All I'm hoping for is that the Packers don't roll on the 'Hawks.

Wow since the first few minutes it has been all Packers, its like the harder its snowing the more they are dominating

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm glad I'm in my room and not on the field where Al Harris is running around obliterating people.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'm glad I'm in my room and not on the field where Al Harris is running around obliterating people.

Especially in the snow...

As cool as it looks, football in the snow is NOT FUN AT ALL. I'd have to say that I'd rather play in a muddy rainstorm with torrential winds than in snowy weather.

EDIT: And Green Bay's secondary is out for blood. They're MURDERLIZING people out there.

Especially in the snow...

As cool as it looks, football in the snow is NOT FUN AT ALL. I'd have to say that I'd rather play in a muddy rainstorm with torrential winds than in snowy weather.

EDIT: And Green Bay's secondary is out for blood. They're MURDERLIZING people out there.

You mean like the conditions that the Dolphins and Steelers played in?

I saw, I came, I left.

Thats not Al Harris its Atari Bigby

And Mr. Bigby is dealing some punishment.

... with a name like Atari... he has to be....

I saw, I came, I left.

That play was amazing. The fact that he can be looking at the ground and stumbling, and then find a receiver is just insane. Favre is playing great and Grant has rebounded nicely. And the defense, wow, they are playing fierce.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived