State Quarters

CS85

Now that the final series of state quarters has been issued, let me know which ones are your favorites. Here's a link to an image list: LINK

My faves:

Colorado

Texas

Tennessee

Illinois

Missouri

South Dakota

Montana

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Heh, crazy! But I agree about Montana, it's pretty awesome seeing a detailed skull on a coin. It's crazy to see an up-close image of these coins and see the precise detail put into each one.

Also, I feel these ones were duds:

Vermont

Wyoming

Connecticut

Florida

Hawaii

Idaho

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Is the DC coin like someone getting mugged?

The territory coins will have boats hauling resources, oil tankers, and soldiers pointing at natives angrily.

twitter

Is the DC coin like someone getting mugged?

The territory coins will have boats hauling resources, oil tankers, and soldiers pointing at natives angrily.

Probably have the Federal Government taking $$$ away from the Public :blink: or even worse, Hillary Clinton's inaguration :mad: !

Rhode Island

Kentucky

West Virginia

Alaska - I think this one takes it hands down, cant wait to see the design on a real quater

Wisconsin is pretty funny to me. Random pictures of cows and cheese FTW.

Lol at Wyoming, they cant even get any attention on their state quarter. Seriously, it has almost zero detail compared to the other states.

BSanders02.png

coltspng6.pngpacerpng3.pngmore teams to come here

Is Wyoming the Equality State because of it's secret population of gay cowboys? And there's got to be something better they could put on the quarter than some prancing cowboy on horseback.

twitter

Is Wyoming the Equality State because of it's secret population of gay cowboys? And there's got to be something better they could put on the quarter than some prancing cowboy on horseback.

Wow, that's wrong to say, very wrong.

I'm sorry, I wasn't intending to be homophobic, but I just saw a news report recently of many homosexual ranchers who move to Wyoming to raise cattle and farm. If I came off as a horrific klansman, I seriously meant no offense. I just have no idea where this slogan came from. :(

twitter

Wow, that's wrong to say, very wrong.

I'm sorry, I wasn't intending to be homophobic, but I just saw a news report recently of many homosexual ranchers who move to Wyoming to raise cattle and farm. If I came off as a horrific klansman, I seriously meant no offense. I just have no idea where this slogan came from. :(

They're the Equality State because they gave the women the vote.

First.

Almost a half century before the 19th amendment.

nav-logo.png

Oh, cool. But they still copped out on the design.

twitter

Rhode Island

Kentucky

West Virginia

Alaska - I think this one takes it hands down, cant wait to see the design on a real quater

Wisconsin is pretty funny to me. Random pictures of cows and cheese FTW.

Lol at Wyoming, they cant even get any attention on their state quarter. Seriously, it has almost zero detail compared to the other states.

Yeah that Alaska one is the champion. Who doesn't want a crazy bear attack? I also really like the Indiana one because of the race car.

On the subject of the worst, I have never liked the Florida one. Space ships, pirates, desert islands? It just seems mashed together.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

Archived