NHL Trade Deadline

Colorado Avalanche

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hell of a Dallas debut for Richards. 4 assists (so far).

Make it 5.

This is incredible, like wow!

My Stars are serious contenders thanks to this guy.

I'm glad to see the stars like this, that team always remind me of childhood in the 90's, they were in the first playoff game i watched, before i was an avid hockey fan, and every time I played the old Gretzky 98 game on the N64 my dad would always be the stars. I would love to play them in the final, if the sens snap out of it and start playing well again. <_<

Hi, how are you?

Hossa had quite the debut for the Pens. He left midway through the game with a 1st grade MCL sprain. Reports say he could be out anywhere from just a week to up to 6 weeks.

EXCELLENT! <_<

That game last night was a crap performance by us piled on top of playing against a team thats always given us troubles.

oBIgzrL.png

Hossa had quite the debut for the Pens. He left midway through the game with a 1st grade MCL sprain. Reports say he could be out anywhere from just a week to up to 6 weeks.

Ha. That's classic.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . wow, oh wow. That sucks.

EXCELLENT! <_<

That game last night was a crap performance by us piled on top of playing against a team thats always given us troubles.

Scott Ferrall called that blowout on Monday :(

I have a bad feeling about this team. I'm seeing missing the top spot by a point or two (like last year) and falling to the middle of the pack and getting it handed to them by a hot Canandian (or should I spell it Canadien) team.

KISSwall09.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Shoot....St. Louis might have decided the season's a lost cause....with them being only 2 points back of Colorado with a game in hand. :wacko:

Seriously, what the hell? Give up two of the more solid D for a couple of draft picks and some forward? Huh?

Can I just take a moment to reiterate this? The Blues are in freefall, and have given up eighteen goals in the last four games. Good grief.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Shoot....St. Louis might have decided the season's a lost cause....with them being only 2 points back of Colorado with a game in hand. :wacko:

Seriously, what the hell? Give up two of the more solid D for a couple of draft picks and some forward? Huh?

Can I just take a moment to reiterate this? The Blues are in freefall, and have given up eighteen goals in the last four games. Good grief.

But hey, they can goon it up now. :wacko:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

But hey, they can goon it up now. :wacko:

at least their look matches their play. :upside:

Would the Blues be interested in a used Roman Turek?

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Ha. That's classic.

Seriously, any further update on Hossa? What if the Penguins are elimated in the first round? If he stays out for 6 weeks, that would mean they sacrificed esposito and co. for a player who only played a single game. Way to go!

Ha. That's classic.

Seriously, any further update on Hossa? What if the Penguins are elimated in the first round? If he stays out for 6 weeks, that would mean they sacrificed esposito and co. for a player who only played a single game. Way to go!

I heard there's a chance he'll be back Sunday.

Hi, how are you?

Ha. That's classic.

I heard there's a chance he'll be back Sunday.

I hope so... the hometown debut of Hossa and first home game back from injury for Crosby and versus the Flyers - and I'll be there.

oBIgzrL.png

Archived