NHL Trade Deadline

Colorado Avalanche

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For a Leafs fan, you sure spend a lot of time reporting Sens news.

Wait...neon_matrix is a Leafs fan?!

I just assumed with all the black-and-red that's all over his av and sig that he was a Sens fan.

Closer look and I just figured that he was a Sens hater and nothing more. But wow, Leafs fan.

Steve Bernier is giving Sabre fans a pretty good first impression today. He had the first two goals of the game to give the Sabres a 2-0 lead. The Sabres currently lead 6-3 at the end of the second. Bernier added another assist on the Sabres last goal.

saBS.png

Steve Bernier is giving Sabre fans a pretty good first impression today. He had the first two goals of the game to give the Sabres a 2-0 lead. The Sabres currently lead 6-3 at the end of the second. Bernier added another assist on the Sabres last goal.

Over/under: Bernier is traded away in 3 years.

Over/under: Bernier is traded away in 3 years.

Over. He still has 6 years till UFA status. Then he'll be traded. :D

saBS.png

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Believe me, if I am going to bash a team, I should know something about it. Due to the fact most Sens fans I know know NOTHING about their own team, it is good when you can dish out everything negative about that franchise whether they actually know about it or not. There is no better joy (when it comes to sports rivalries) than to make a "fan" feel like a jackass and expose them for their bandwaggoning ways.

I love my Leafies, even though my sig which reflects the colours of the old Team Canada jerseys could be mistaken for Sens colours (because red, black and white in a colour combination is so unique, right?).

Come on Flame, never noticed my old SUCKS avatar? :P Maybe I should bring that baby out of retirement... even though my current one is pretty damn good. I mean, they wear that zero on the sleeve of their jerseys... I guess it is to remind the fans of something they will never have in Ottawa with that franchise... even though Kyle Wellwood's jersey number will reflect next season how long it has been since my team last hoisted Lord Stanley over their collective heads... :cry:

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Believe me, if I am going to bash a team, I should know something about it. Due to the fact most Hockey fans I know know NOTHING about their own team, it is good when you can dish out everything negative about that franchise whether they actually know about it or not. There is no better joy (when it comes to sports rivalries) than to make a "fan" feel like a jackass and expose them for their bandwaggoning ways.

I love my Leafies, even though my sig which reflects the colours of the old Team Canada jerseys could be mistaken for Sens colours (because red, black and white in a colour combination is so unique, right?).

Come on Flame, never noticed my old SUCKS avatar? :P Maybe I should bring that baby out of retirement... even though my current one is pretty damn good. I mean, they wear that zero on the sleeve of their jerseys... I guess it is to remind the fans of something they will never have in Ottawa with that franchise... even though Kyle Wellwood's jersey number will reflect next season how long it has been since my team last hoisted Lord Stanley over their collective heads... :cry:

There I fixed that for you. <_<

Hi, how are you?

Come on Flame, never noticed my old SUCKS avatar? :P

I guess I just noticed the Senators jersey more than what was actually written on it. :P I'm kinda slow when it comes to that kind of stuff. But yeah, my bad. lol.

It still is kind of weird that you're more obsessed with a team you hate than the team you proclaim to love. Like when guys can't stop talking about what a bitch their smoking hot ex-girlfriend is, sometimes mentioning the new girl they're dating is "nice."

It still is kind of weird that you're more obsessed with a team you hate than the team you proclaim to love. Like when guys can't stop talking about what a bitch their smoking hot ex-girlfriend is, sometimes mentioning the new girl they're dating is "nice."

I'm different on here than I am in person. I wear my Leafs hats (I own more than one in more than one style) and other pieces of clothing a lot to show off my team. I also tend to wear my jersey once every other week (either the day of a big game, such as ones against Montreal, Ottawa or another visiting team which isn't Florida or Tampa or something along those lines) and I will usually wear it the day after a huge win or just a win (wore it the day of and the day after the Sens slaughtering). I will also usually wear my Leafs hat after a horrible loss we sustain because I don't think that if you are a fan, that you should hide when things aren't looking your way.

Believe me, if I had something more to celebrate about I would be more avid about it on here... but since we don't have much to be proud of at the moment apart from getting back to .500 and hurting our chance at landing a very good draft pick... nothing wrong in taking shots at teams who are going down faster than Lindsay Lohan after 2 shots at a bar.

And remember, you can't win a debate unless you not only know your points but also your opponents. ;)

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I'm different on here than I am in person. I wear my Leafs hats (I own more than one in more than one style) and other pieces of clothing a lot to show off my team. I also tend to wear my jersey once every other week (either the day of a big game, such as ones against Montreal, Ottawa or another visiting team which isn't Florida or Tampa or something along those lines) and I will usually wear it the day after a huge win or just a win (wore it the day of and the day after the Sens slaughtering). I will also usually wear my Leafs hat after a horrible loss we sustain because I don't think that if you are a fan, that you should hide when things aren't looking your way.

Believe me, if I had something more to celebrate about I would be more avid about it on here... but since we don't have much to be proud of at the moment apart from getting back to .500 and hurting our chance at landing a very good draft pick... nothing wrong in taking shots at teams who are going down faster than Lindsay Lohan after 2 shots at a bar.

And remember, you can't win a debate unless you not only know your points but also your opponents. ;)

Wow. You truly are a great fan...

:D

Hi, how are you?

Wow. You truly are a great fan...

:D

he's just a closet Sens fan. Just afraid to come out of the closet. :P

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

he's just a closet Sens fan. Just afraid to come out of the closet. :P

Crap, how did you find out?!?!?

Not my fault I want a Daigle Sens jersey to hang on my wall as a trophy for one of the biggest busts in NHL history. ^_^

Almost bought a Yashin one too... a pro, on ebay... for $30.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Hossa had quite the debut for the Pens. He left midway through the game with a 1st grade MCL sprain. Reports say he could be out anywhere from just a week to up to 6 weeks.

Ha. That's classic.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Archived