NHL Trade Deadline

Colorado Avalanche

...and that deal was done (Prospal for Picard/draft pick) because Tampa Bay signed Boyle to a 6-year contract worth 6.5 million per season.

Now we move on to Richards, I'm thinking he won't be moved til the summer, but who knows.

untitled-6.jpg

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Avalanche have Signed Peter Forseberg.

Tsn.ca

...and jsut a few days after he announced he wouldn't come back to the NHL unless his foot was 100%.

Yay for foot rubs!

So does that mean Sundin can also change his mind despite what he just said. There's still 24 hrs you know.

Like I said early, he appearently reviewed the proposals and didn't like them, BUT, if another one comes through and he likes what it would give to the Leafs, he would most likely accept it. He doesn't want us just go get something for him, he wants us to get something GOOD.

And the reports of Hal Gill sitting out appearently has to do with him having the flu, not because he is about to be traded.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

The Avs and Wings better meet in the playoffs and have the bloodiest fights ever.

Jose "I spent a night in the Paris Hilton" Theodore will TOTALLLLLY wipe the floor with old man Dom "my depends have been very dependable" Hasek. :D

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

The Avalanche have Signed Peter Forseberg.

Tsn.ca

...and jsut a few days after he announced he wouldn't come back to the NHL unless his foot was 100%.

Yay for foot rubs!

So does that mean Sundin can also change his mind despite what he just said. There's still 24 hrs you know.

Like I said early, he appearently reviewed the proposals and didn't like them, BUT, if another one comes through and he likes what it would give to the Leafs, he would most likely accept it. He doesn't want us just go get something for him, he wants us to get something GOOD.

And the reports of Hal Gill sitting out appearently has to do with him having the flu, not because he is about to be traded.

There is still hope.

But if there is anything I've learned from being a Sens fan is that hope is nothing. :P

Hi, how are you?

First trade of the day.

To NJ: Bryce Salvador

To STL: Cam Janssen

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=230605&hubname=

I take it the Blues have abandoned the concept of "winning games" this year and are settling for pounding the living carp out of their foes.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Unless Montreal is setting up for a proven goalie, then I think they just lost the title of a cup contender.

Huet has never won a playoff series, I don't see how losing him takes away from Montreal's playoff chances. Remember, it was Cam Ward who led the Hurricanes to the Stanley Cup with no prior playoff experience.

1zqy8ok.gif

Unless Montreal is setting up for a proven goalie, then I think they just lost the title of a cup contender.

Huet has never won a playoff series, I don't see how losing him takes away from Montreal's playoff chances. Remember, it was Cam Ward who led the Hurricanes to the Stanley Cup with no prior playoff experience.

Well at least he had some playoff experience, as opposed to Price's none.

Now I understand it's possible that Price can do very well in the playoffs as have a few Montreal rookies before him have, but let's be realistic it was a dumb move by the Habs.

In other news Tuomu Ruutu has been traded to Carolina for Andrew Ladd.

Hi, how are you?

Chicago sends Tuomo Ruutu to Carolina for Andrew Ladd. - Dumb trade for the Blackhawks

Florida sends Ruslan Salei to Colorado for Karlis Skrastins and a 3rd round pick - You don't gain or lose anything...but you add an extra draft pick

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Now I understand it's possible that Price can do very well in the playoffs as have a few Montreal rookies before him have, but let's be realistic it was a dumb move by the Habs.

Price has won a World Junior Championship and a Calder Cup. Of course they aren't as important as a Stanley Cup, but they've got to count for something.

1zqy8ok.gif

Price has won a World Junior Championship and a Calder Cup. Of course they aren't as important as a Stanley Cup, but they've got to count for something.

He is still a rookie. I could understand going with Price as your goalie but It would be wiser to keep Huet as a safety net. Of course they could still trade today for a proven backup.

So far today as a Devils fan so good. As of now they are the only Eastern contender without goaltending issues.

He is still a rookie. I could understand going with Price as your goalie but It would be wiser to keep Huet as a safety net. Of course they could still trade today for a proven backup.

So far today as a Devils fan so good. As of now they are the only Eastern contender without goaltending issues.

Rangers? Also, bias included, Boston doesn't really have an issue. It's more a matter of do you consider them a contender.

Rangers? Also, bias included, Boston doesn't really have an issue. It's more a matter of do you consider them a contender.

By contenders I mean NJ, Montreal, Pittsburgh, and Ottawa. I think one of those 4 are coming out the East. I don't consider the Rangers or Boston a contender at this point. Right now they are fighting just to make the playoffs.

By contenders I mean NJ, Montreal, Pittsburgh, and Ottawa. I think one of those 4 are coming out the East. I don't consider the Rangers or Boston a contender at this point. Right now they are fighting just to make the playoffs.

Then yes, you would be correct.

Archived