Tampa Bay Lightning

penguin20

Here is a concept that I have been working on for a while, I was trying to create a more modern set for Tampa Bay. I used one of the new Edge templates RBK already has, I used a more modern looking number font, and I tried to update the lightning bolt pants. Also I was trying to use more blue in the uniforms. Thanks to speedy for the template.

Home Uniform

newhomeuni.png

Away Uniform

newawayuni.png

Alternate Uniform

newaltuni.png

C&C please.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

I like the simplicity and the emphasis on blue and silver. But right now the sweaters are a little TOO simple when paired with the pants. It's almost like the pants came from a different design than the sweaters and socks. But, it's a good start.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Besides all the bad things I could say about the Blue home jersey, you should try something new. Because really all you did was remove the white stripes at the wrists and added silver piping that really doesn't look all to great.

And the shorts have way too much going on. I'd suggest you keep the ones they currently have if you give this another shot.

1. ditch the chest piping. See the current Florida panthers/new york islanders for reasons why piping for the sake of piping doesn't work. More with the shoulders/sleeves.

2. Silver font to me can never work on white.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I dig the third one. I would buy it.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I like it... usually Bolts concepts are crappy, but this one is good. Needs more black on the home and away. Black is a cool sports colour... y'know it looks tough. :evil:

Perhaps a black helmet & some black on the socks on the home set. I don't like that style of socks, by the way. They look like ripped up pantyhose.

thecatch.jpg

I like the idea, here but I really hate the new logo they use although that's not even close to being your fault. The home set is a little to monochromatic IMO, I would give it black sleeves and black pants...somewhat opposite of the alternate. The alternate is my favorite so I think making those changes to the home would make it look really good.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

The alt jersey is solid - I love the pant also.

On the home unis, what about silver piping? It's a too dark - I suggest some white/silver to break it up.

Very nice Concept.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived