General Mills retro cereal boxes

Joshawaggie

Was running some errands in Target the other day, an on one of the endcaps at the registers were GM cereal boxes, and they were all throwbacks. There was Wheaties, Cheerios, Trix, and Cinnamon Toast crunch (that one doesnt sound right, but I could be wrong.)

Anyone else see this? I thought they lokoed really good. Not all this crappy clutter they have on the boxes these days.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Was running some errands in Target the other day, an on one of the endcaps at the registers were GM cereal boxes, and they were all throwbacks. There was Wheaties, Cheerios, Trix, and Cinnamon Toast crunch (that one doesnt sound right, but I could be wrong.)

Anyone else see this? I thought they lokoed really good. Not all this crappy clutter they have on the boxes these days.

Those aren't retro boxes, that's how long it takes new merchandise to get to North Dakota.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Those aren't retro boxes, that's how long it takes new merchandise to get to North Dakota.

Your jokes would work better if I was still in ND. B)

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

strange, I was at a target (Oak Creek, WI) yesterday browsing these retro cereal boxes.

I saw a Lucky Charms, Kix, and Wheaties. I was looking for other general mill boxes, but those are the only I saw that were taking part in the promotion.

I'd love to see some of the designs you mentioned.

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Your jokes would work better if I was still in ND. B)

You have to admit though, that's funny as hell.

nav-logo.png

If I can't get a damn Globetrotters whistle, I ain't eatin' no Lucky Charms.

You can get a vintage Lucky Charms t-shirt! And I don't eat Lucky Charms either...except for the marshmallows! Who wants oat cereal with their marshmallows? Blech!

Honestly, I like the oat cereal part better. The marshmallows are too crunchy for my taste. This actually works out well with my children, since they only like to eat the marshmallows.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I too saw these at Target last night, they were the ones advertising the Vintage T-Shirts. Lucky Charms, Honey Nut Cheerios, Golden Grahms, and Wheaties were the one's that I saw.

"vintage" Honey Nut Cheerios, how can that be?

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

I too saw these at Target last night, they were the ones advertising the Vintage T-Shirts. Lucky Charms, Honey Nut Cheerios, Golden Grahms, and Wheaties were the one's that I saw.

or.....how can that BEE?

I saw, I came, I left.

or.....how can that BEE?

*rimshot*

I am suprised this has not ben done before now, on a side note...

As seen on the "Imaginary World" links...As a wee lad I had sent in the 5 box tops for the Battlestar Galatica "space station kit"

pax72.jpg

What a disappointing piece of crapola this was, it was just flimsy cardboard.

RobbyBox2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived