Draft picks

tj4eck

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's also a good day when you don't even have to use your AK.

...or when there's no barking from the dog, no smog, and when momma cooked the breakfast with no hog, for that matter. :D

I was just thinking...if I hit the switch, could I make the a$$ drop?

Possibly, but only if you have to stop at a red light, with no jackers in sight (especially from your rear view mirror). Then you might even get a page from Kim, legend has it she can :censored: all night! Then you and your boys might even be in for a nice game of hoops.

Im planning a vacation to there becasue I have heard that if you are in New Jersey you should definatly hit up There because they say the weather in There is really nice. I mean I am planning to go there with my family but they're pretty bummed because we can bring their dog there which is a city ordinance in their rule book. I heard the local baseball stadium called Homonym Park is really good there. I am really hoping to see the There Locations battle their sister city the Buys Purchasers which is the development team of the Bye See-You-Laters. The There Locations really need this game because they're two points behind the division leaders The Too Alsos. I also hope that when we are there in There that I can bear the load when my Bear pushes the Sewer down the sewer. Also I am wondering whether or not the weather is going to be good. I am supposed to also see a king when I am there in There and I hope that it does not rain on his reign.

This post as been brought to by the lovely people at the BDHS (Beat a dead horse society) and Dr. Seus

It's also a good day when you don't even have to use your AK.

...or when there's no barking from the dog, no smog, and when momma cooked the breakfast with no hog, for that matter. :D

...or you :censored: ed that girl you've tried to :censored: since the 12th grade.

Plus nobody I know got killed in South Central LA

/Ice Cube

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Possibly, but only if you have to stop at a red light, with no jackers in sight (especially from your rear view mirror). Then you might even get a page from Kim, legend has it she can :censored: all night! Then you and your boys might even be in for a nice game of hoops.

Speaking of hoops...last week, I :censored: around and got a triple double.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Speaking of hoops...last week, I :censored: around and got a triple double.

freakin brothers every way like MJ?

i loved the pic of the new draft pics next to a map of NJ, but please... can we see some pics of the draft pics holding THEIR new UNIFORM TOPS?

:wacko:

11ub57o.jpg

xeeb1l.jpg

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

oh. yeah i agree they did take it a little far...but it was funny!

It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye. Someone had to keep you crazy kids with your rock n roll music and dirty dancing in line.

untitled-6.jpg

LAKE FOREST, Ill. ? The Bears have assigned uniform numbers to their draft picks and undrafted free agents as follows:

Draft picks: OT Chris Williams (74), RB Matt Forte (22), WR Earl Bennett (85), DT Marcus Harrison (94), S Craig Steltz (27), CB Zackary Bowman (35), TE Kellen Davis (87), DE Ervin Baldwin (99), G Chester Adams (72o), LB Joey LaRocque (90), OT Kirk Barton (69), WR Marcus Monk (19).

Undrafted free agents: PK Shane Longest (2), QB Caleb Hanie (12), WR Curtis Hamilton (14), QB Nick Hill (17), CB Leslie Majors (46), DB Trey Brown (49), DE Nick Osborn (67), DE Joe Clermond (72d), OT Cody Balogh (79o), DT David Faaeteete (79d).

Some players may change their numbers once the 53-man roster is set.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

pictures

Spoilsport. <_<

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

wasn't sure if you guys were going to turn this thread serious or not after a shaky start :D

BTW, the real numbers of the top two Eagles picks are #93 for Mays and #10 for Jackson

wasn't sure if you guys were going to turn this thread serious or not after a shaky start :D

BTW, the real numbers of the top two Eagles picks are #93 for Mays and #10 for Jackson

Looks like some Kearse Eagles jerseys are going to get the duct tape treatment. Same for Koy Detmer if anyone actually bought a Koy Detmer shirt.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Looks like some Kearse Eagles jerseys are going to get the duct tape treatment. Same for Koy Detmer if anyone actually bought a Koy Detmer shirt.

ouch

btw this thread is hilarious

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Archived