Draft picks

tj4eck

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
666ls4.jpg777gq2.jpg

shruggingzt5.gif

So there is somewhere near Philipsburg?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

some of you guys are retards

he is talking about the draft picks holding up thier new (space) JERSEY (like UNIFORM) from the draft.

I was wondering how long it would take for "Doesn't get the gag guy" to show up... :rolleyes:

I just call em like i see em

But ive never seen it this bad

he is talking about the draft picks holding up thier new (space) JERSEY (like UNIFORM) from the draft.

I was wondering how long it would take for "Doesn't get the gag guy" to show up... :rolleyes:

This is probably another online forum misinterpretation...but theyre just joking around for the infringing language used in tj4ecks original post.

And that :censored: was funny!

"Post pics of draft picks in there new jerseys"

=

"Let's post pictures of this year's NFL draft picks in their fresh new duds!"

or

"Let's post pictures of this years NFL draft picks in their fresh new uniforms!!"

It's always someone. Everyone had made it so obvious too...

I ccould understand the confusion because he used the wrong "there"

its not that obvious

i didnt mean to call them retards but i just thought it was funny how far people were taking it .

Somebody's sarcasm detector is broken.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

first a grammatically vague sentence was used to start a thread.

then, humorless poster shows up to complain.

then, apologetic poster shows up to tell humorless poster that it was all in fun, and explains the joke in detail.

then, humorless poster explains his position.

then, I summarized the thread to this point.

It was a good day.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

It's also a good day when you don't even have to use your AK.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived