Anaheim Ducks jersey set concept

Roger Clemente

Ducks-005.gif

The concept of these jerseys wasn't originally going to be for the Ducks, but just for an event next year that I made up.

Anyways, enjoy!

Yikes! I can't say that I'm a fan of these, way too "modern" not to mention the logo and front numbers look rather bunched up near the collar.

Maybe try matching the striping around the torso to match the stripes with the arms.

Hi, how are you?

Well, seeing as Gary Bettman comes from an NBA background, this would probably suit him, but it doesn't suit me. The striping is wacky and even with the logo/number combo, there's still a lot of empty space. Hockey jerseys are unique for having the big logo on the front of a jersey and nothing else, and you're taking away all of that uniqueness.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I love your idea. Obviously not for a real jersey still good job and excellent creativity. To me, it's a great turn ahead the clock concept and I woudn't mind seeing what else you can do with this style.

The inspiration for the tiny shield was actually the Team USA alternate from 2004 with the tiny shield on the front and the three stripes on the sleeves. I had originally drawn the jersey with diamond sleeves to be adorned by a shield logo I created for a special event I'm having next year (unrelated to sports).

I had been trying for the past few months to come up with an alternate that incorporated just a small D logo and a number below it, but have it placed on the upper-right corner of the front of the jersey, but all attempts at that were unsuccessful.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

...When I focus on the jersey, the center of it at least, it looks like the Flyers (the colors). Maybe if you did a double stripe pattern (Gold and Orange) that would look better.

That right there would be my only suggestion. Other than that, I really like this look. It's very bold what with all the solid blocks of color and the shapes are quite unique. And I really like the small logo plus small number thing on the front. It's different and therefore refreshing.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks a little too European, try spreading the front out a little, maybe move the numbers off the belly & put them where Buffalo's are.. Like the colour & striping, love the "D"

franchise.jpg

Archived