Ottawa Senators jersey set concepts

Roger Clemente

Not bad but...

1) I'm not a fan of the changing side panels from front to rear. I think the side panels should be black on the white and red jerseys and white on the black one.

2) Not a fan of the font either. I always preferred the Serpentine variation they used on the old primaries.

I like it.

Nice to see you jacking out some more concepts.

I agree the old Capitals font isn't working here.

Great job.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I love the template, and the use of the 2d logo. I'd like to see more black in the red jersey though, and maybe some gold piping mixed in somewhere just to tie in the logos and numbers with the rest of the jersey.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

There is that 2 game mini-series in the pre-season. Y'know... the capital of Canada vs. the capital of the States. Anyways... nice concept... love everything about it except the gold trim on the numbers & the font for the numbers.

Great Jeaerb!

thecatch.jpg

There is that 2 game mini-series in the pre-season. Y'know... the capital of Canada vs. the capital of the States.

So that makes us rivals? That's just crazy-talk.

They swept the series against us this season too, so if there is a rivalry (which there isn't) it isn't a very good one. Kind of like what Sens/Leafs games have become.

thecatch.jpg

Archived