Mayo Traded for Love

bucskick20

Antoine request a buyout and come back to Boston, please.

We have enough guys who can score, so you can throw up your usual 40 three's a game, hit 3 of them, and walk away with a win. You can't lose Antoine! Shuffle your way into Scalabrine's roster spot. Thank you.

McHale is on a radio show tomorrow. I am going to ask him that question if I can and hopefully he tells the truth. Glen Taylor(owner) is even dumber than me. ESPN thinks Minnesota got the better end of the trade but Love isn't a center which is what Minnesota needs, he is too small, not an NBA center. Who will be point guard for Minnesota? Foye sucks, another bad trade, Foye for Roy. Telfair?????? Lottery here we come.

256dy87.jpg

.. I think Minny wins this one. Love will be a nice complement to Al Jefferson, center or not, and Mike Miller is another valuable underrated inside presence. Now who does Memphis have down low? They're the ones getting screwed, they're loaded with guards. The Wolves are better off from this trade IMO and they're gonna be a force for years to come due to the Celtics, Foye, Brewer, and Love. (not that Mayo wouldn't have been great there).

Yes, Toine, please return!

Well I guess Mayo can join Brandon Roy and Ray Allen as stud picks by Minnesota traded immeadiately for the lesser talent (Marbury, Foye, Love)

Not to mention all the first-round picks they forfeited for Joe Smith.

6uXNWAo.png

Well I guess Mayo can join Brandon Roy and Ray Allen as stud picks by Minnesota traded immeadiately for the lesser talent (Marbury, Foye, Love)

Not to mention all the first-round picks they forfeited for Joe Smith.

That's a whole other beast.

G. D.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Minnesota gets

Kevin Love

Mike Miller

Jason Collins

something called Brian Cardinal

Memphis gets

OJ mayo

Antoine Walker

Marko Jaric

Buckner

This Twolves fan is pissed. We need a guard, not happening I guess

Odd, why the all the bulk in the frontcourt? You already got Jefferson. Guard was a more glaring need. Now you guys have Miller and Love to go up there.

And you don't even have Marko Jaric in the backcourt anymore. Who the heck's still there? Foye?

Like it or not, Mayo was the name that would have excited the fans. Kevin Love? Nope. Surprised McHale isn't being burned in effigy in the streets. Or do people just not care about the T-Wolves anymore?

I almost forgot...the something called Brian cardinal went to my High School. You may remember him as Citizen Pain while he was at Purdue.

From what I've heard...he has one of the worst contracts in the NBA.

Minnesota gets

Kevin Love

Mike Miller

Jason Collins

something called Brian Cardinal

Memphis gets

OJ mayo

Antoine Walker

Marko Jaric

Buckner

This Twolves fan is pissed. We need a guard, not happening I guess

Odd, why the all the bulk in the frontcourt? You already got Jefferson. Guard was a more glaring need. Now you guys have Miller and Love to go up there.

And you don't even have Marko Jaric in the backcourt anymore. Who the heck's still there? Foye?

Like it or not, Mayo was the name that would have excited the fans. Kevin Love? Nope. Surprised McHale isn't being burned in effigy in the streets. Or do people just not care about the T-Wolves anymore?

We don't just have a clutter in the front court but none of them play center. Jefferson will have to keep playing center but he isn't a center.

We have 3 guards now, Randy Foye, Rashad McCants and Sebastian Telfair. Not a great back court. hopefully they make a better trade or sign a free agent or something, Telfair getting that much playing time is not going to sit well with a lot of people.

256dy87.jpg

For the record, I followed USC this season, and I wasn't all that impressed with OJ. He was solid, but his playing didn't really warrant the praise that he's received.

VmWIn6B.png

I almost forgot...the something called Brian cardinal went to my High School. You may remember him as Citizen Pain while he was at Purdue.

From what I've heard...he has one of the worst contracts in the NBA.

Ah, Citizen Pain. The only thing I remember about the guy was that he had serious male pattern baldness in COLLEGE. Poor guy. Did a Matt Hasselbeck and lost his hair early.

Welp, there goes any remaining love I had for the Wolves (not that I had a lot to begin with.) One can only watch his hometown squad waste so many picks before he packs it in.

Enjoy the season, basketball fans. Yikes.

No, Love is COMING to Minnesota, not GOING. :P

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived